TSB posts a video of a Somali guy complaining about Somalis that say they aren’t black 💀

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
I wish he just made the video in Somali instead of in English.Somalis online have a lot of problems with other black people in the UK 💀💀

Shadeborough ofcourse would post this. The owner I believe is Nigerian and as we all know Nigerians and Somalis in the uk don't exactly get along well, at least on social media so the owner was bound to put this up to stir trouble. I hate how we are so known now.

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
Shadeborough ofcourse would post this. The owner I believe is Nigerian and as we all know Nigerians and Somalis in the uk don't exactly get along well, at least on social media so the owner was bound to put this up to stir trouble. I hate how we are so known now.
So Sneaky.Somalis let everyone in on their problems it’s actually crazy 😭😭

personally I’m not offended if Somalis or other East Africans don’t want to identify as black. The modern term black was created during the trans Atlantic slave trade, and was meant to describe west Africans and their descendants, Caribbeans and black Americans.

wonyluvr

Prima Hablood
VIP
personally I’m not offended if Somalis or other East Africans don’t want to identify as black. The modern term black was created during the trans Atlantic slave trade, and was meant to describe west Africans and their descendants, Caribbeans and black Americans.
It’s up to the person tbh.I just don’t like it when other Somalis have to scream it 24/7 and now we’ve got a target on our backs but when have we not.The trolls are a loud minority constantly ruining everything for us 😭😭

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
This instagram account is some west african always tryna iska dir somalis.

Laakin he should have kept this to himself no cares about this topic except obsessive low iq ppl new world ppl

I hate that word 😭😭.Somalis were the ones who came up with it now it’s used by ajnabis freaking crazy :farmajoyaab:
exactly. How do you degrade your own people by using that word or other derogatory words? now is used against us. I even saw a cadaan use it to describe somalis and it got more than 20k likes on twitter.