TSB posts a video of a Somali guy complaining about Somalis that say they aren’t black 💀

In School as well.They enjoy being class clowns.
Very true my middle sister also seen first hand how they would target a somali girl aka my sister and drive her to hell and let their ajanabi friends join in. Very unloyal. Your just going to blame their parents for failing their sons. A lot of Somali parents ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
A lot Somali men/boys love attention since they don't have much going for them outside of "humour" (I don't find somali men funny) so they make it up by causing controversy online.
somali parent don't give every one of their child attention as they have big family, one of the con of having 6 childrens

This bastard just wants to show off his haircut. He can do so without spewing all that bullshit. Somebody put hands on that nigga NOW! :mjswag:

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Somalia needs to be divided by qabil and everyone claim that. We can't function as one.
That won’t work considering that clans are spread all across Somalia for example there is MJ in Bari but there’s also MJs on the opposite side in Jubbaland.That won’t work either tbf:cosbyhmm: .I think Somalia should go back to the old regional borders like Bakool,Bay,Hiraan,Banaadir,Jubada dhexe etc etc.Then work from there.

People associate black people with slavery/poverty/crime, most of whom are descended from African Americans, a very bad reputation, and I'm not really into that crap, I classify myself as Somali anyway.

That won’t work considering that clans are spread all across Somalia for example there is MJ in Bari but there’s also MJs on the opposite side in Jubbaland.That won’t work either tbf:cosbyhmm: .I think Somalia should go back to the old regional borders like Bakool,Bay,Hiraan,Banaadir,Jubada dhexe etc etc.Then work from there.
Facts.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
:wtf: He should of made this video in Somali AT LEAST

Since when it became identity crisis for not identifying as color of skin? Cause we want to be called Somalis we get label as self hating people. This is it we need to only communicate in af Somali no more English. Sick and tired from sub Saharan niggas.
IMG_1245.png
IMG_1237.png

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Somalia needs to be divided by qabil and everyone claim that. We can't function as one.
when countries attack said feifdoms who will come to their aid. the world is moving against one another, especially the islamic world, it would be a death wish to seperate ourselves. We will be destroyed before the day ended

personally I’m not offended if Somalis or other East Africans don’t want to identify as black. The modern term black was created during the trans Atlantic slave trade, and was meant to describe west Africans and their descendants, Caribbeans and black Americans.
The Haitian is on point today 😅

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
personally I’m not offended if Somalis or other East Africans don’t want to identify as black. The modern term black was created during the trans Atlantic slave trade, and was meant to describe west Africans and their descendants, Caribbeans and black Americans.
Precisely, Of course our tone is black but you explain it well

Certain Somalis like this guy in the video need to be tossed into concentration camps at this point. They can never find it in themselves to just shut the f*ck up.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Certain Somalis like this guy in the video need to be tossed into concentration camps at this point. They can never find it in themselves to just shut the f*ck up.
They probably were gassed by their hooyo. Pun intended lol. “He’s our little comedian” 😝🤡🤡🤡

Trending

Latest posts