Twitter halimo advice to somali women

A guy is actually behind that account, He's using a Yemeni girls pfp as his own. Its a Catfish account who spreads qabyalaad in twitter while hiding behind a Yemeni girls pfp :damn:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m not butthurt by this or anything but this is actually low tier humour. A lot of them were too forced. She literally used the same thing for “fat boys” and “skinny boys”. I found some funny but 70% of them weren’t it.

I’m not butthurt by this or anything but this is actually low tier humour. A lot of them were too forced. She literally used the same thing for “fat boys” and “skinny boys”. I found some funny but 70% of them weren’t it.
I stopped reading after she forced the same joke for fat and skinny faraxs, females aren’t naturally funny

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I started laughing halfway down, this is actually funny.

No, its not.

1589997203114.png

The worst comedian in the world has to be Joe Rogan though

He's up there for WOAT.

Have you seen some of the much older Def Jam comedy? The one with a super young Chris Tucker KILLED me, Bernie Mac was hilarious too in there.

Patrice O'Neal and Dave Chappelle are the GOATS for me, these niggas don't care for nobodies feeling, straight body shots and uppercuts non-stop :banderas:

He's up there for WOAT.

Have you seen some of the much older Def Jam comedy? The one with a super young Chris Tucker KILLED me, Bernie Mac was hilarious too in there.

Patrice O'Neal and Dave Chappelle are the GOATS for me, these niggas don't care for nobodies feeling, straight body shots and uppercuts non-stop :banderas:
In the US I would say Chapelle and Burr are the only great comedians

Trending