Twitter in the past days was literally us against everyone.

Hordes after hordes trying to drag us damn
Picsart_24-07-04_00-29-17-623.jpg

Makadoor

Red Head Clan
This would mean something if our homeland were stable, developed, etc. These online battles ultimately amount to very little. Since 90% of their remarks are about our homeland, it would inflame the hatred of our enemies if it held a good place in the world

This would mean something if our homeland were stable, developed, etc. These online battles ultimately amount to very little. Since 90% of their remarks are about our homeland, it would inflame the hatred of our enemies if it held a good place in the world

If wadankena was like Singapore I would feel even more hasiid. This is a hollow victory.

Makadoor

Red Head Clan
If wadankena was like Singapore I would feel even more hasiid. This is a hollow victory.
I think as a whole we'd see a new breed of nationalism that has never been seen before. You can tell just by how arrogant we already are, despite our current state. We need to make a proper entrance into the world sooner rather than later.

I think as a whole we'd see a new breed of nationalism that has never been seen before. You can tell just by how arrogant we already are, despite our current state. We need to make a proper entrance into the world sooner rather than later.

Inshallah, I want us to reach that level of development as soon as possible. The level of arrogance would be insane though 🤣. I don't even want to think of it.

Makadoor

Red Head Clan
Inshallah, I want us to reach that level of development as soon as possible. The level of arrogance would be insane though 🤣. I don't even want to think of it.
It will be sickening but atleast we'd get to reap the rewards even in foreign countries.

Ajnabis will be boiling over the fact that their insults don't mean shit anymore and would be outdated. It would bring so much joy to see it rubbed in their faces.

It will be sickening. Ajnabis will be boiling over the fact that their insults don't mean shit anymore and would be outdated. It would bring so much joy to see it rubbed in their faces.
That's why I can't wait till we start exporting Oil and Gas in 2025. our economy will bounce back so hard. the amount of dunks we will do will be devastating for our cadows.