Twitter in the past days was literally us against everyone.

Makadoor

Red Head Clan
That's why I can't wait till we start exporting Oil and Gas in 2025. our economy will bounce back so hard. the amount of dunks we will do will be devastating for our cadows.
That could take a very different turn with all the corruption and foreign interference but even then we'd level up massively. I say there needs to be a purge first, though.

World

VIP
If you think that people would side with Pajeets against Somalis, you are crazy.

There is an alliance between white, black, asian, arab, pakistani, white supremacist, jihadists, muslims, christians, atheists, all united against pajeets. Never has a such a diverse group in history come together for a common cause.

If you think that people would side with Pajeets against Somalis, you are crazy.

There is an alliance between white, black, asian, arab, pakistani, white supremacist, jihadists, muslims, christians, atheists, all united against pajeets. Never has a such a diverse group in history come together for a common cause.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why are we beefing with Indians it’s too random

As usual, Somalis were minding their own business when we caught a stray. This is what started it all.

IMG_3999.jpeg

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Bangladesh has 10x the population of Somalia and a large diaspora.

Please point their community’s offence to this tweet? Did 10x the amount of Bengalis express their anger at this tweet?

Or did they not care because it’s irrelevant…

Please point their community’s offence to this tweet? Did 10x the amount of Bengalis express their anger at this tweet?

More then half the qts were africans snd non somalis defending somalis from this hinduvatas outrageous claim

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
More then half the qts were africans snd non somalis defending somalis from this hinduvatas outrageous claim

Hindutva’s are racist neo-Nazi wannabes and are hated by everyone.

There is literally no need to give attention to them, even if they mention Somalia. It’s only an insult if you express offense.

Bangals are meek and submissive people. Bangali is a derogatory term amongst Pakistanis and Indians. They are looked down upon by both subcontinent giants.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Bangals are meek and submissive people. Bangali is a derogatory term amongst Pakistanis and Indians. They are looked down upon by both subcontinent giants.
If someone trashes on France on Twitter, do you see French people in the comments racially abusing the poster and then the tweet being spread across French social media and sites.

No, because no one cares.

Last edited:
The reality is that they don’t care about what some hindutva idiot on twitter says, it has no reflection in real life.

If someone trashes on France on Twitter, do you see French people in the comments racially abusing the poster and then the tweet being spread across French social media and sites.

No, because no one cares.

As a community, a lot of Somalis give basement dweller reddit loser energy the way they care so much about any snide comment about Somalia/Somalis. It’s like you guys look for an excuse to be racist or to let out some snarky comments, then hold your hands up and call it self defence.

In all fairness, this isn’t just a Somali issue, Africans and Arabs have this issue and it’s so ironic that Somalis that debates
on which community they align with more, emulate them more than they think.

:mjlol:

To be fair, if you check the quotes, it wasn't just Somalis engaging with it, there were a TON of non-Somalis especially other Muslims/Arabs/Asians/Africans fighting back.

The reason there were less people sticking up for Bangladesh is that Bangladesh is similar to India in terms of crowdedness and climate, you could anticipate that in a bad flood, certain areas could look like that. But Somalia? That's what really got the people in disbelief because Somalia is an arid, dry place. You're not expecting a cow to be floating in sewage flood water in Somalia. So people saw it was a low IQ diss that insulted their intelligence and then they had their excuse to dogpile. And they did. I saw South Africans, Pakistanis, and Lebanese everyone and their mom was in there, it was an international gathering to drag Indians.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
To be fair, if you check the quotes, it wasn't just Somalis engaging with it, there were a TON of non-Somalis especially other Muslims/Arabs/Asians/Africans fighting back.

The reason there were less people sticking up for Bangladesh is that Bangladesh is similar to India in terms of crowdedness and climate, you could anticipate that in a bad flood, certain areas could look like that. But Somalia? That's what really got the people in disbelief because Somalia is an arid, dry place. You're not expecting a cow to be floating in sewage flood water in Somalia. So people saw it was a low IQ diss that insulted their intelligence and then they had their excuse to dogpile. And they did. I saw South Africans, Pakistanis, and Lebanese everyone and their mom was in there, it was an international gathering to drag Indians.

As I said earlier, Hindutva trolls on the internet are despised by everyone.

My point is a larger diagnosis on our internet culture beyond this particular post.

We give posts like this attention on Twitter then repost it on Somali sites to give it even more attention. Then we say some racist shit to them, allowing them to be seen as the victim.

Just cut off the oxygen and keep scrolling.

As I said earlier, Hindutva trolls on the internet are despised by everyone.

My point is a larger diagnosis on our internet culture beyond this particular post.

We give posts like this attention on Twitter then repost it on Somali sites to give it even more attention. Then we say some racist shit to them, allowing them to be seen as the victim.

Just cut off the oxygen and keep scrolling.

Yeah, I agree with you, I definitely won't give the Somali users an out for their conduct as well. Absolute rager of a weekend beefing with multiple ethnicities. It's insane how we have an internet footprint to rival Nigerians and South Africans and comparatively we are a small country. The allegations of being chronically online are hard to refute.

Completely unrelated but can someone help me with a twitter issue? My account got a warning saying it has limited access for 12 hours however in order to start that, I need to verify it. When I try to enter the email, it keeps saying that it is registered to anothet account when I know for a fact that it isn't. There isn't an option to enter a phone number either. Is my account gone for good since the limited access process can't start?
Screenshot_20240704_045702_X.jpg

Completely unrelated but can someone help me with a twitter issue? My account got a warning saying it has limited access for 12 hours however in order to start that, I need to verify it. When I try to enter the email, it keeps saying that it is registered to anothet account when I know for a fact that it isn't. There isn't an option to enter a phone number either. Is my account gone for good since the limited access process can't start?
View attachment 333555
make a new email or use anther email that hasnt been linked with twitter yet. It seems you used your phone number or something else to sign up.

make a new email or use anther email that hasnt been linked with twitter yet. It seems you used your phone number or something else to sign up.
I'm not sure that is the case since I still have the email code that was used to originally verify the account but I'll go ahead and make a new email then

The reason there were less people sticking up for Bangladesh is that Bangladesh is similar to India in terms of crowdedness and climate, you could anticipate that in a bad flood, certain areas could look like that. But Somalia? That's what really got the people in disbelief because Somalia is an arid, dry place. You're not expecting a cow to be floating in sewage flood water in Somalia. So people saw it was a low IQ diss that insulted their intelligence and then they had their excuse to dogpile. And they did.
Well done you schooled him.

Last edited: