Twitter (Yahuuditter + Elon Musk) Ban Lucas Gage.

A Holy Book according to Allah SWT you absolute nacas.

Go find me the Hadith that condones that action of burning the Talmud. If you can’t, I expect an apology for calling me a “Zionist shill”.

You are not only a Zionist shill but an ignorant one.

In what world is the Talmud considered a holy book by Muslims let alone Allah SWT. You are here lying about Allah SWT.

You meant the Torah, not the Talmud, which is a commentary by Rabbis. Ignorant Zionist subversive shill.

Lucas Gage is not a Muslim but he is right to keep exposing your Zionist masters and their subversion, he is waking a lot of the average Americans up to it.

Namely, getting banned for burning the Talmud and calling out Jewish Extremism while they are protected and promoted when they burn the Quran and lie about Islam.

Keep shilling its all coming a part for your ilk.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP

In what world is the Talmud considered a holy book by Muslims let alone Allah SWT. You are here lying about Allah SWT.

You meant the Torah, not the Talmud, which is a commentary by Rabbis. Ignorant Zionist subversive shill.

Lucas Gage is not a Muslim but he is right to keep exposing your Zionist masters and their subversion, he is waking a lot of the average Americans up to it.

Namely, getting banned for burning the Talmud and calling out Jewish Extremism while they are protected and promoted when they burn the Quran and lie about Islam.

You can argue on semantics but please provide me the Quran or Hadith that allows this. Whether it is the Talmud or Torah.

Now, I am going to put this next part in spoiler for obvious reasons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's nothing more lame than a nigga who blames Jews for everything -- they're human beings, not omniscient deities.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
@Galool way to communicate your disagreement like a grown up.

If you can’t handle adult conversations, go to the kids table warya.

1AE94B21-7046-4A8A-8DEA-286AC0715CC1.jpeg

:russ:

he burnt the talmud after he got banned, Ik he got banned for saying hitler was right and that he wanted to kill those demons. Elon "yahuud" musk chimped out and thought he meant all jews