Types of Somalis on social media

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Glad someone else notice how blatantly hyper progressive this Soros plant is :chrisfreshhah:

Periplus: *is Anti-racism, anti-sexism, anti-discrimination*

TekNigis: “LooK hOw ProGrEsSiVe hE iS. wHaT a pLaNT.”

Two braindead N&N meatriders riding each other’s meat, waa yaab.

:drakekidding:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I am centrist, by political affiliation, views and on political compass.

Cope harder lil bro.

Allow me, im lashing out on the start of the end for Conservatives. I might even have to vote L...., no i cannot even say it :francis:

Never thought you was a centrist, always thought you was a leftie, since Labour, Labor and Democrats are..... well left :pachah1:

And before you get into the technicality that left and centre left aint the same thing, it dervives from the same concept. Less extreme?

On a side note, Minister of Finance, Minister of Home Affairs, Minister of Health, Prime Minister, one man. How could that be possible. Maybe Boris could have still been here if he had that powers :mjlol:

Last edited:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Allow me, im lashing out on the start of the end for Conservatives. I might even have to vote L...., no i cannot even say it :francis:

Never thought you was a centrist, always thought you was a leftie, since Labour, Labor and Democrats are..... well left :pachah1:

And before you get into the technicality that left and centre left aint the same thing, it dervives from the same concept. Less extreme?

On a side note, Minister of Finance, Minister of Home Affairs, Minister of Health, Prime Minister, one man. How could that be possible. Maybe Boris could have still been here if he had that powers :mjlol:

Bro was hilariously incompetent. Scomo was PR and vibes, that’s why we called him Scotty from Marketing.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Darn these xalimos, darn and darn them. Who we attacking :kanyehmm:

6CBBA811-ADEF-40C4-A788-7957749D98D4.jpeg