U.S’s highest national health authority alarmed by the tremendous number of Somali children w/ Autism

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is a catastrophe.

1 in every 16 children born in to a Somali hooyo in Minnesota is has autism.
Meanwhile the national average is 1 in 34.

What is more alarming is the fact that the Somali Autism is a devastating one where the child is rendered intellectually disabled

We’re talking abt a whole generation lost to autism.

The CDC has moved assets closer to Minnesota. They are studying it. I urge Somali families to give the scientists unlimited access to themselves. Allow them to live with them for a year.

i am convinced the culprit is in the house.

I saw this news every where including lipstick allay , people are speculating different theories lack of vitamin d, war but I think the issue is way deeper maybe it is the qat and I think high stress Somali women are under high stress because our society demands, And maybe vaccine are not suitable for Somalis genetics that's just my guess.

How come this is only happening in Minnesota and not Ohio where there is also a large Somali population? Or Canada for that matter?

How come this is only happening in Minnesota and not Ohio where there is also a large Somali population? Or Canada for that matter?
Vitamin D for sure. It happens everywhere from USA to Scandinavia and in between, nowhere else, the lack of sun is killing us, we should have just stayed in San Diego.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts