U.S. and Japan top the list of number of millionaires in 2016 and 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report was released today

U.S currently has 13.5 million millionaires.

IMG_20161125_092030.jpg

Source: http://publications.credit-suisse.c...fm?fileid=AD783798-ED07-E8C2-4405996B5B02A32E

Apollo

VIP
Median net worth of adults is a better measure to gauge truly rich countries. I believe Switzerland tops in this category.

The US and Japan have many multinationals located there it doesn't mean the average person there is wealthy.

It should be relative to population
Korea-55 million, 679k only
0.012%
Spain- 41 million, 386k only
0.0094%
India- 1.2 billion, 178k only
0.00015%
These countries better fix their shit ASAP

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
How the hell do countries like Norway and Denmark have so many millionaires? Norway's population is 5 million and Denmark's is 5.6 million. It is crazy when you consider the fact that these countries got some of the highest tax brackets in the world :ohhh:

India is highly corrupt.. probably hiding there stash offshore.
Only 1% of its population pays income tax. And a lot of its people live under $2 a day. A lot of its people are low caste which is a huge setback
India is a country that can't be fixed, we should end its existence

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
How the hell do countries like Norway and Denmark have so many millionaires? Norway's population is 5 million and Denmark's is 5.6 million. It is crazy when you consider the fact that these countries got some of the highest tax brackets in the world :ohhh:

240 people in Denmark, most of them are soccer players, entertainers and career politicians + businessmen. I bet all 240 millionaires probably know each other and are in a WhatsApp group together.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
240 people in Denmark, most of them are soccer players, entertainers and career politicians + businessmen. I bet all 240 millionaires probably know each other and are in a WhatsApp group together.
It's 240k out of a 5.5m pop

Status
Not open for further replies.