UAE sends modern weapons to Ethiopia.

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
Well this doesn't look good.

Military planes from UAE landing in Ethiopia, why qosalyo didn't stop that?

How's he supposed to stop that other than voicing concern just like Ethiopia did when we got into an agreement with Egypt?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bosaso might as well be weapons storage for UAE at this point
I think it is already a base for them, the UAE planes lands sometimes on Bosaso before going to Sudan to support RSF which kills Sudanese people, which is also anti Egyptian forcee in Sudan. Egypt really wants to fight against RSF, but can't since they are backed by the UAE.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Sure, but would that really stop them? They can just go around the block regardless. This is a shipment outside Somalia.
the least what he could done, who he letting them enter your space while knowing they are arming your enemy?

not entering the air space?

From my reading, the international conventions signed by governments only concern civilian air traffic. State aircraft or Military aircraft fall under the jurisidiction of the occupying forces in that area which is Puntland Authorities. Mogadishu cannot prevent overflight or landing.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
From my reading, the international conventions signed by governments only concern civilian air traffic. State aircraft or Military aircraft fall under the jurisidiction of the occupying forces in that area which is Puntland Authorities. Mogadishu cannot prevent overflight or landing.
the source?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
UAE is just trying to subjugate all of us and play us against each other that small desert country that has nothing going for it.

the source?

This example is from Northern Cyprus but the principle surely applies to the Puntland defacto government as well.
1725816821363.png

1725816933338.png

UAE, aka Hassan sheikhs favourite country (they were also a big reason he got elected). These arabs want Somalia’s ruin, so they know that out of all the candidates, to choose the worst one.

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
It went over our airspace, we have class A authority over ours meaning we could, but Hassan has different plans it looks like

Honestly, I don't understand this overstretched idea of HSM and the UAE colluding together. What would those plans be? So far, he has repeatedly shown that he's not willing to compromise on this matter. It doesn't make sense for him to fight against Ethiopia while indirectly supporting the UAE, which is backing the enemy.

the least what he could done, who he letting them enter your space while knowing they are arming your enemy?
This could have been an intelligence failure, and given the state we're in, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, or simply negligence. Either way, they are getting all the support they need from their allies, one way or another, whether we add a detour to their flight paths or not.

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't understand this overstretched idea of HSM and the UAE colluding together. What would those plans be? So far, he has repeatedly shown that he's not willing to compromise on this matter. It doesn't make sense for him to fight against Ethiopia while indirectly supporting the UAE, which is backing the enemy.

This could have been an intelligence failure, and given the state we're in, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, or simply negligence. Either way, they are getting all the support they need from their allies, one way or another, whether we add a detour to their flight paths or not.
Facts don’t care about your understanding sxb , I mean that with no offence. He’s shown more emotion regarding UAE’s lost officers than our own damn soldiers and he recently gave them a deal to handle our security. Hundreds of soldiers massacred and we didn’t see tacsi from him after the fact. UAE is a staunch Ethiopian ally, and at the very least, they give the current president of Somalia his directives.
IMG_3433.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts