UAE sends modern weapons to Ethiopia.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Why is it that so called muslim nations will decimate their so called brothers. UAE is causing a genocide in Sudan and I have no doubt that they would do the same to us. Some one should glass that worthless strip of desert.

Why is it that so called muslim nations will decimate their so called brothers. UAE is causing a genocide in Sudan and I have no doubt that they would do the same to us. Some one should glass that worthless strip of desert.
God himself called them out الْأَعْرَابُ أَشَدُّ كُفْرًا وَنِفَاقًا :dead: Another thing the UAE isn't causing the genocide but aiding it. The genociders are the darfuri Arab tribes of Sudan. In their greed for more green land they've decided to band together and exterminate their non Arab Muslim brothers.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Culusow was saying walahayeen UAE when somalia under farmaajo and UAE was beefing.

somalia-baahane.gif

There's no muslim brotherhood, maybe between regular civilians but not between head of states, it's all based on interest and diplomatic alliances.. UAE is generally not very friendly to any Muslim nations, they're greedy selfish bastards with oil money.. The funny thing is no one likes them not even the gaalo nations they're trying to be friendly with, I look forward to the day their oil money dries out.

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
Facts don’t care about your understanding sxb , I mean that with no offence. He’s shown more emotion regarding UAE’s lost officers than our own damn soldiers and he recently gave them a deal to handle our security. Hundreds of soldiers massacred and we didn’t see tacsi from him after the fact. UAE is a staunch Ethiopian ally, and at the very least, they give the current president of Somalia his directives.
View attachment 342211

No offense taken at all, but as I've said, when it comes to the matter of sovereignty, at least he's doing his best with what little we have. There's no concrete evidence showing that he's working with the UAE against Somalia's interests. I remember the UAE incident, and I didn't like how he handled it either, but that doesn't mean he would give sea access to Ethiopia because of it or similar events.

Political relations can sour quickly, as we've seen with Somalia and Ethiopia, where things changed overnight with that illegal MoU in January. Ethiopia has no other option left but to stir division and disunity, and unfortunately, it is somewhat working. We have a number of traitors and foolish member states aligning with the enemy for misguided reasons.

I don't agree with some of HSM's policies or his overly cautious approach, but given the limited options we have, he's been doing an acceptable job on this matter on the international front. Locally, it's a whole different and sad story, unfortunately. The truth is, Ethiopia is likely backed by more countries than just the UAE. The Gulf of Berbera is a strategic position, and some group of countries would probably prefer a non-Islam dominant country having some control in the area.

Said countries can't be seen publicly supporting this other than the obvious UAE, due to the facade of international norms and laws and the geopolitical order. Recognizing self-declared states is often viewed as opening a pandora's box. Ethiopia can't get its way without being seen as an illegal aggressor.

They've shown that they won't back down, and we need to stop getting distracted by unnecessary issues, especially in times like these. This is exactly what Ethiopia and its allies want. We don't have an army capable of fighting, and countries like Egypt and Turkey are ultimately here to protect their own interests — no one will fight our battles for us.

No offense taken at all, but as I've said, when it comes to the matter of sovereignty, at least he's doing his best with what little we have. There's no concrete evidence showing that he's working with the UAE against Somalia's interests. I remember the UAE incident, and I didn't like how he handled it either, but that doesn't mean he would give sea access to Ethiopia because of it or similar events.
Yes, Surely that’s up to speculation so it’s fake news. Without anything concrete. He’s not supporting Ethiopia, however my brother in Islam, you said it doesn’t make sense for him to be fighting Ethiopia while indirectly supporting UAE. Which is exactly what I’m highlighting, it raises an eyebrow on why that’s the case.
Political relations can sour quickly, as we've seen with Somalia and Ethiopia, where things changed overnight with that illegal MoU in January. Ethiopia has no other option left but to stir division and disunity, and unfortunately, it is somewhat working. We have a number of traitors and foolish member states aligning with the enemy for misguided reasons.
Those member states you mentioned are aligning with Ethiopia for their political reasons. There’s bad blood between them and people like the president. KGS with the former bloodbath which took place and Gedo with the whole maelstrom of issues they’ve had with both regional and national presidents (Hassan & madoobe). Ethiopia is what keeps them safe. It’s a complex issue which doesn’t have a traitorous undertone of black and white. If other Somalis weren’t hellbent on making their lives miserable, it’d be a different outcome.

I don't agree with some of HSM's policies or his overly cautious approach, but given the limited options we have, he's been doing an acceptable job on this matter on the international front. Locally, it's a whole different and sad story, unfortunately. The truth is, Ethiopia is likely backed by more countries than just the UAE. The Gulf of Berbera is a strategic position, and some group of countries would probably prefer a non-Islam dominant country having some control in the area.
They’re backed by France (pushed this idea), morroco (militarily), india, UK (border agreement on Somalia’s borders made in 2023-2024), and UAE (funding 600mil into construction of Somali annexed port) to my knowledge. But UAE is going the extra mile.
Said countries can't be seen publicly supporting this other than the obvious UAE, due to the facade of international norms and laws and the geopolitical order. Recognizing self-declared states is often viewed as opening a pandora's box. Ethiopia can't get its way without being seen as an illegal aggressor.

They've shown that they won't back down, and we need to stop getting distracted by unnecessary issues, especially in times like these. This is exactly what Ethiopia and its allies want. We don't have an army capable of fighting, and countries like Egypt and Turkey are ultimately here to protect their own interests — no one will fight our battles for us.
100%. We lack every capability needed to keep this from happening and can’t depend on anyone else. Best thing we can do right now is enlist SNA from every province (keep in mind people from gedo and KGS would join, it’s a false rhetoric that they’re traitors when they’re just looking out for their own safety from an admin which antagonizes them.)

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
Yes, Surely that’s up to speculation so it’s fake news. Without anything concrete. He’s not supporting Ethiopia, however my brother in Islam, you said it doesn’t make sense for him to be fighting Ethiopia while indirectly supporting UAE. Which is exactly what I’m highlighting, it raises an eyebrow on why that’s the case.

I see your point and understand the suspicion, he may be too shortsighted to realize his efforts are contradicting each other, or perhaps his relations with the UAE have been cut off. In any case, the UAE should receive the same treatment we’re giving Ethiopia as both are enemies.

Those member states you mentioned are aligning with Ethiopia for their political reasons. There’s bad blood between them and people like the president. KGS with the former bloodbath which took place and Gedo with the whole maelstrom of issues they’ve had with both regional and national presidents (Hassan & madoobe). Ethiopia is what keeps them safe. It’s a complex issue which doesn’t have a traitorous undertone of black and white. If other Somalis weren’t hellbent on making their lives miserable, it’d be a different outcome.

It's just childish and doesn’t benefit anyone, except our enemies who want to keep us divided. Whenever there’s a disagreement, they run to these bad actors. It’s the same never-ending cycle. We've been cursed with a bunch of self-serving idiots as leaders. All we can do is keep praying for better leaders and a united country.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Facts don’t care about your understanding sxb , I mean that with no offence. He’s shown more emotion regarding UAE’s lost officers than our own damn soldiers and he recently gave them a deal to handle our security. Hundreds of soldiers massacred and we didn’t see tacsi from him after the fact. UAE is a staunch Ethiopian ally, and at the very least, they give the current president of Somalia his directives.
View attachment 342211
May Allah destroy Hassan sheikh and Mogadishu

if Ethiopia was to invade Mogadishu no one would bat and eye may they invade and win

Trending

Latest posts