UberEats

Mash'allah. But having UberEats nearly everyday, doesn't it put a dent in your pocket?

I’ve been ordering qashin food from there since the last 2 weeks, I’m deleting the app and going to go to the supermarket and by proper ingredients so my lazy self can cook InshAllah

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
That’s just gaajoo
Its stupid, but people still do it. You see it on TikTok, people flucuating these Xaram acts.

Idk how it works in UK
But when I order food I pay the guy handing over the food via Cash or Credit card
For us, its on app which allows these types of fraud. Nothing to the driver, no interaction. Just deliver and leave. Tip them on app too.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I regret ordering via ubereats after I'm done eating but it's way faster than going to cook plus the food is great even tho i feel disgusted eating fast food qashin but it is what it is and I eat mostly non fast food. I'm only doing that for some weeks and I'm done with it:meleshame:

I regret ordering via ubereats after I'm done eating but it's way faster than going to cook plus the food is great even tho i feel disgusted eating fast food qashin but it is what it is and I eat mostly non fast food. I'm only doing that for some weeks and I'm done with it:meleshame:

It’s all good until you finish eating the food, you feel all ewww. Then you check your online banking and feel worse. I imagine this is how people who have casual sex feel afterwards
:stressed:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It’s all good until you finish eating the food, you feel all ewww. Then you check your online banking and feel worse. I imagine this is how people who have casual sex feel afterwards
:stressed:
The thoughts after eating the food have me contemplating life and why tf I did that.. but anyway I do it when I'm really hungry or when going to and at work. It's fast af so why not... there are times when I'm just tired ash, in be like yeah ubereats it is

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats not even the Problem
Buying all ingredients
Chopping Vegetables
Cooking in several plates and pans
Waiting
Cleaning after that
You can make it easier for yourself everytime you about to cook chop all veggies and prepare all ingredients ahead of time and have it placed in front of you like this its why most restaurants can make quick meals
MiseEnPlace-5B-e1490200684710.jpg

Trending

Latest posts