UFC Abubakar πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄ vs Hadebe πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦

I watch a lot of UFC. He actually has potential. He can wrestle and has good grappling. If you can't wrestle in MMA you will just eventually get dragged down and beaten by someone who can. He needs to go to Dagestan and train with team Khabib.

Palestinian guy in UFC who wasn't that good started training with Khabib, now he's a champion. Never thought I would see the day that guy would be champion of anything lol. Khabib is willing to train only muslims and this guy has the typical Dagestani beard already.

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
I watch a lot of UFC. He actually has potential. He can wrestle and has good grappling. If you can't wrestle in MMA you will just eventually get dragged down and beaten by someone who can. He needs to go to Dagestan and train with team Khabib.

Palestinian guy in UFC who wasn't that good started training with Khabib, now he's a champion. Never thought I would see the day that guy would be champion of anything lol. Khabib is willing to train only muslims and this guy has the typical Dagestani beard already.
He went to Dagestan already I saw a video of him there before

Trending