UFO V3

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

UFO carsh in brazil - If this incident is true. This a big one

b20x06bzmaz41.jpg

Wernher von Braun, the master rocket builder and pioneer of space travel, best known for two achievements‐the German V‐2 rocket and the American Saturn 5 moon rocket.

Below is his last words on his death bed

"The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had “killer satellites.” We were told that they were coming to get us and control us – that they were “Commies.”

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country “crazies.” We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids – against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

“And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie.”

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Fake. if it was real curiosity would have villagers fighting over it to see who can control or sell it. I mean this is brazil after all and i've seen them cut ppl alive and sell their organs there and then.

:gucciwhat:

Lostbox

VIP
Fake. if it was real curiosity would have villagers fighting over it to see who can control or sell it. I mean this is brazil after all and i've seen them cut ppl alive and sell their organs there and then.

:gucciwhat:

This was all over the news 3 months ago. The US defence made a statement saying, they themselves have no idea what their own people in the military are capturing.

"The Department of Defense has authorized the release of three unclassified Navy videos, one taken in November 2004 and the other two in January 2015, which have been circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017. The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena. DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as "unidentified." The released videos can be found at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA"

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This was all over the news 3 months ago. The US defence made a statement saying, they themselves have no idea what their own people in the military are capturing.

"The Department of Defense has authorized the release of three unclassified Navy videos, one taken in November 2004 and the other two in January 2015, which have been circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017. The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena. DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as "unidentified." The released videos can be found at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA"
Could be jinn or the malaika.

Other than that I don't believe in alien existence in the Hollywood sense.

Lostbox

VIP
Could be jinn or the malaika.

Other than that I don't believe in alien existence in the Hollywood sense.
Before it was Aliens from out of space. The new narrative is that they are interdimensional entities.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

UFO carsh in brazil - If this incident is true. This a big one

b20x06bzmaz41.jpg

Wernher von Braun, the master rocket builder and pioneer of space travel, best known for two achievements‐the German V‐2 rocket and the American Saturn 5 moon rocket.

Below is his last words on his death bed
:deadmanny: :mjlol:

Trending