Uganda is worried about the number of Chinese men marrying their women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not defending racism, but that's really not the same thing. At all.
other than his Islamaphobia how is it any different?
its even worse because we are slandering our fellow Africans. he is cadaan so no one is surprised that he is racist.
people on this forum need to stop being racist scum if they keep complaining about racism. can't have your cake and eat it too.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
its even worse because we are slandering our fellow Africans. he is cadaan so no one is surprised that he is racist.
people on this forum need to stop being racist scum if they keep complaining about racism. can't have your cake and eat it too.
Exactly..I cringe everytime someone posts the n word towards each other.:kodaksmiley:

waraabe

Your superior
No such thing as fellow Africans or Muslims. It's every man for himself.

waraabe

Your superior

Why can't I be racist? Everyone has a right to be racist, it's a basic human right.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It's different because he's being racist towards Africans while having an African wife and half-African kids. That makes it 100% more sick.

It's like if @waraabe had kids with a Ugandan woman he married while coming on here and calling them monkeys and saying they should be enslaved by China.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
To be honest, I've never seen @waraabe complain about racism. He's an Isaaq supremacist but at least he's consistent with his views. :mybusiness:

It's different because he's being racist towards Africans while having an African wife and half-African kids. That makes it 100% more sick.

It's like if @waraabe had kids with a Ugandan woman he married while coming on here and calling them monkeys and saying they should be enslaved by China.
he is white. they always fetishised black women while calling them subhuman. his racism is expected.
we are black whether you guys like it or not and calling other Africans monkeys and makes us monkeys and .

VixR

Veritas
he is white. they always fetishised black women while calling them subhuman. his racism is expected.
we are black whether you guys like it or not and calling other Africans monkeys and makes us monkeys and .
Check yo [East African] privilege :ufdup:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
China isn't running a charity and are their because of their own interests ,and they shouldn't act like it it when the other party is making a reasonable demand. These african leaders need to step their shit up and demand that they train and hire domestic workers rather than importing them which does nothing to alleviate the unemployment in their respective countries.

This is actually primarily why I'm a little uncomfortable with the Arab hate. Those North Africans for better or worse pump money with very little self interest besides being able to help the continent.

I'd rather work with them than China.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Never give up. Life has a way of changing things around.

True. Europe has been at the bottom for almost all of history always influenced by richer and more powerful Asia and North Africa but they got their break 400 years ago.

Maybe Africa will rise soon and come to dominate the world? History is completely unpredictable and random

Status
Not open for further replies.