UK debt hits 100% of GDP, the highest level since 1960s

This country is finished. The weather, economy, Infrastructure/building design and many more just sucks the soul out of you. Where should we go?

Wages are stagnant whilst cost of living is raising through the roof :kendrickcry:

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
This country is finished. The weather, economy, Infrastructure/building design and many more just sucks the soul out of you. Where should we go?

Wages are stagnant whilst cost of living is raising through the roof :kendrickcry:
Honestly it's all about lacag, I have to go back because I'm a kid with no money and I can't work in Saudi.
If you can find money anywhere else you must move on.

Keo

VIP
Nah pass them on to the americans :idontlike:
Immigrating to America is a lot harder for a UK citizen compared to Australia. Currently, my most viable option is Canada, with the possibility of moving to the US after a few years or just picking Australia. I have family in the US, but no family in Canada or Australia so it kind of sucks.

Last edited:
Immigrating to America is a lot harder for a UK citizen compared to Australia. Currently, my most viable option is Canada, with the possibility of moving to the US after a few years or just picking Australia. I have family in the US, but no family in Canada or Australia so it kind of sucks.
What exactly makes it easier to migrate to Canada than US

Sa_Male

Just money max, looks max, everything max, and go and get a halimo from minnesota.
You'd have 180 days to bag one. 🫡

I was hoping to stick it out here for a few more years, before permanently leaving all western lands behind, things just keep getting worse and worse though. The taxes above all are just insane, and with this broke new Labour party, its not going to get any better. I am seriously considering Scandinavian countries.

Sa_Male

I was hoping to stick it out here for a few more years, before permanently leaving all western lands behind, things just keep getting worse and worse though. The taxes above all are just insane, and with this broke new Labour party, its not going to get any better. I am seriously considering Scandinavian countries.
Get money and you can make anywhere nice to live sxb 💯

One possible solution might just be to invert things; Instead of looking to increase your input, reduce your output.

Most of this stuff can be solved by just moving away from Metropolitan Cities. The Brutalists/Modernists architecture is concentrated in London, Manchester and Birmingham. There are still some beautiful small towns, hamlets, villages in their pristine untouched state, even at the peripheries of cities like Bristol.

Work access becomes difficult but most people dont know that since covid remote/hybrid work has become a lot more common as well, UK Remote And Hybrid Working Statistics 2024.

I understand its not for most people though. Most of our famillies (Muslims or Somalis) are concentrated in the cities.

Get money and you can make anywhere nice to live sxb 💯
Certainly the plan is to make money and save/invest most of it, well it still is, but HMRC has different plans.

PS: I am not opposed to paying taxes, but at least Scandinavians countries like Norway, its tax payers have a decent infustructure, health service, social programmes to show for their insane tax rates.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
This goes much deeper, the entire economic system is based off of debt and usury, the government dosent even control the management of money.