UK elections: Sadiq Khan 'has won' London mayoral race

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I thought you live in Manchester. How did you vote for the mayor of London?

I thought London is Labour stronghold and even running a tree stump wouldnt make a difference. Also the fact that there's a million Pakistanis in London who helped him win. Congratulations though to the Lefties.

Nice try :umad: London is 70% white and Khan got 44% of the votes compared to Goldsmith who got only 35%. People have had enough of the Tories and Fat Boris.

Btw I was born and raised in the north, but I don't live there now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro how do you have this level of Sabr amidst the constant lingering homophobia on this thread?
:mugshotman:
We know if it was up to you, all the Muslims would be banned & the forums name would be changed to Somali apostates spot lol

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not a '' you knob'ead. You're still butthurt at the fact you pointed out how you believe hilib brought a dead man back to life.
:deadrose::eminemdamn::hahaidiot:
You're a certified qaniis, you had a relationship with many qanis men, you regularly visit Gay bar qanis yaho, it's all over the Internet wecel yaho.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When you couldn't reconcile qanisnimo & Islam, you lashed out becoming bitter eventually despising Islam & doing everything you can to discredit wax kasta somaliida weeye la socdan ba ku iri.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No, I'm not attracted to men to begin with so beenta daaf. Moreover, I left because of the blatant errors in the Qur'an and the even worse and morally questionable hadiths.
Hadith questioning Sodom & Gomorrah, bro abdijohnson don already showed everyone what's really good, everyone in here knows you're a flaming .

Status
Not open for further replies.