UK is Gaajo. I didn’t know you guys suffered like this.

The gap between Americans and Europeans is like Europeans and Turks.

Attachments

• DF74949F-7F8E-43BF-A520-23634B7AE73B.jpeg
    DF74949F-7F8E-43BF-A520-23634B7AE73B.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 166
The UK economy is banking/finance; they don't even manufacture anything. Just one hat trick type of an economy. Finance is great and all, but you can’t make your whole economy depend on it. That's why we don't see a lot of growth. It's time to emulate China or at least buy Eastern European steel/exports and sell it with a higher price tag. The same way SG does it, if the UK doesn’t change, they will be surpassed by Eastern European states like Poland and Czechia

The UK economy is banking/finance; they don't even manufacture anything. Just one hat trick type of an economy. Finance is great and all, but you can’t make your whole economy depend on it. That's why we don't see a lot of growth. It's time to emulate China or at least buy Eastern European steel/exports and sell it with a higher price tag. The same way SG does it, if the UK doesn’t change, they will be surpassed by Eastern European states like Poland and Czechia
Imagine Poles/Czezhia will be much wealthier than Brits within an decade. If the same trend continues^

One think I don't understand, how they could vote for that rat looking Nigel farage? The mother fucker who mislead them and made their country even worse with the Brexit and after he achieve his goal completely left politics to avoid any accountability.. I mean however do you even trust such a man?

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
One think I don't understand, how they could vote for that rat looking Nigel farage? The mother fucker who mislead them and made their country even worse with the Brexit and after he achieve his goal completely left politics to avoid any accountability.. I mean however do you even trust such a man?

Many bad policy choices either through the voting public or by western leaders in the 2010s and later and people are now seeing the consequences. I think the most disastrous of them for Europe was getting involved in removing Gadafi. It's so shocking to see how much of a drop there has been in quality of life in the world thanks to the WEF globalists. I think everywhere is experiencing decline now though. Is Denmark and Scandinavia the same? I think

Reason for that is because the UK had its manufacturing and energy sector rendered obsolete due to competition on the mainland and across the pond in America, then China came into the mix and it was game over.

Now it’s all London finance and services, if you ask me they should’ve invested more in their manufacturing and energy sector to keep up, instead of allowing cheap labour to flood in so the line on graph goes up

Many bad policy choices either through the voting public or by western leaders in the 2010s and later and people are now seeing the consequences. I think the most disastrous of them for Europe was getting involved in removing Gadafi. It's so shocking to see how much of a drop there has been in quality of life in the world thanks to the WEF globalists. I think everywhere is experiencing decline now though. Is Denmark and Scandinavia the same? I think
We've had inflation and things are getting more expensive like fuel and gas but overall I think we're doing fine so we far compared to other countries.. Salaries are decent, free healthcare and education, beside we have a welfare system as a safety met if you lose your job.. So overall my only problem here is the tax, it is so damn high.

It’s over exaggerated, but true. You can only really work corporate or as a business owner to find success here. It doesn’t really take into account the public welfare system though. Europe is gaajo overall anyways.

EZ

sweden climate GIF

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
It’s quite well documented exactly what screwed the UK over but it looks like users such as @AbdiFreedom prefer to have their heads in the sand.

Trending