UK Somalis, why are you not purchasing or making a crossbow?

Benefits:

It's literally legal, unless your under 18

Perfect home defence weapon after guns
Multiple different types ( basic, scope, lever, repeating [repeating is essentially automatic reloading] ).

Imagine having a repeating crossbow with a bayonet attached to it, may God help the person that intrudes into your home!

I'm thinking of making one at home, the material requirements are surprisingly easy!

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Rapid repeating compound bow is also nice
1726410988406.png

Imagine the attachments you can do on this bad boy a laser sight attachment for aim as well as mabye a small compact grenade launcher attatchment as well, you would be a beast :rejoice:

Benefits:

Multiple different types ( basic, scope, lever, repeating [repeating is essentially automatic reloading] ).

Imagine having a repeating crossbow with a bayonet attached to it, may God help the person that intrudes into your home!

I'm thinking of making one at home, the material requirements are surprisingly easy!
Methinks quite difficult to use in close quarters when compared to a knife or hammer

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
Why are Somalis in UK violent? did yall learn nothing from our country? like bro this is your second chance.
Violent kulaha. It’s not something that’s exclusive to Somalis virtually every migrant group in the UK has its savages with the exception of indo yar and Hindi. Must be something in the air here ig even the ones that came Somalia other Africans and Jamaicans had beef with for no reason stop tryna put everything on us. Furthermore where do you reside? I hope you ain’t from min or Sweden nigga or you’d look hella hypocritical rn

Saxib I hate to rain down on your parade...

Any sane man, would conclude self defence, including protection of ones property to be practically illegal in the UK. A father along with his son were imprisoned for life, last year for getting in a tussle with a man that resulted in his death, after he burgled their house and then tried to escape with their car [1]. They even imprisoned a good Samaritan cab driver who intervened and saved a girls life with his car, which resulted in the death of the assailant, they only released him after a public outcry. There are also proposals to further restrict their access [2], as well an outright ban [3].

They recently arrested a madhow man for the most silliest of things, I hope you are wiser than that and are behind a VPN...

Citations:
[1] Father and son jailed for murdering thief with a WW2 dagger
[2] Government exploring toughening crossbow rules
[3] Proposed ban on Crossbows and BroadeHads

Any sane man, would conclude self defence, including protection of ones property to be practically illegal in the UK. A father along with his son were imprisoned for life, last year for getting in a tussle with a man that resulted in his death, after he burgled their house and then tried to escape with their car [1]. They even imprisoned a good Samaritan cab driver who intervened and saved a girls life with his car, which resulted in the death of the assailant, they only released him after a public outcry. There are also proposals to further restrict their access [2], as well an outright ban [3].

They recently arrested a madhow man for the most silliest of things, I hope you are wiser than that and are behind a VPN...

Citations:
If you have a good enough lawyer and was defending yourself, it's not a worry.

Have you seen the story of Kyle Rittenhouse?

That was in the US my g, you can't compare it to the UK. I'd say any Commonwealth country would likely toss you in the slammer if you kill someone who's trying to kill you.
I think it's possible, may be harder than the US, but if I'm being attacked on CCTV, it will be easy to explain.

Citations:
You are not honest with your first story, they went outside after they saw the guy potentially β€˜ scoping’ cars and stabbed him to death. That is murder everywhere. They went out the house and confronted the guy who wasn’t even outside their door. This was a vigilante murder.

You are not honest with your first story, they went outside after they saw the guy potentially β€˜ scoping’ cars and stabbed him to death. That is murder everywhere. They went out the house and confronted the guy who wasn’t even outside their door. This was a vigilante murder.
I got my archived articles mixed up, I should have reread it as I shared it, I stand corrected on that first point.

Last edited:
Benefits:

This nigga :drakelaugh: