UKIP supporting Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior

Looks like I have found my party

All Somalilanders, support UKIP and donate to them. I am applying for membership today

Apollo

VIP
UKIP will never become a major party. The propaganda machine will keep them out of mainstream politics.

They got crushed last election. Only 1 seat.
When the UK votes Remain on June 23rd their entire raison d'être is also gone.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
watch from 1:02 enough said, he has an obvious and malicious agenda. there is no friendship in politics only interests.

waraabe

Your superior
UKIP will never become a major party. The propaganda machine will keep them out of mainstream politics.

They got crushed last election. Only 1 seat.
When the UK votes Remain on June 23rd their entire raison d'être is also gone.

They were the biggest party in the European Parliament elections.

They recieved 4 million votes, the 3 largest in the general elections. They will be getting many more votes as they consolidate power.

Non the less I will be actively supporting them

Apollo

VIP
They were the biggest party in the European Parliament elections.
The EU Parliament is a joke. It has no real power. Most of the power resides in the commission appointed by the parliaments of individual countries.

They recieved 4 million votes, the 3 largest in the general elections. They will be getting many more votes as they consolidate power.
Still only 1 seat out of 650 due to the electoral district system of the UK. The UKIP bubble will pop after the EU referendum. There's no point in voting for them afterwards as their single issue topic has been settled.

Non the less I will be actively supporting them
UKIP is a closet racist party only pretending to be moderate because of its weakness. If they had a majority they would deport you without hesitation.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
kkkkkkkk they support sland so much they're going to send you back.

Thank God I live in the U.S.

:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.