UKIP supporting Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waraabe wants to remain in Glasgow, not Gabiley. He will tahriib back to the land of bagpipes if he's ever deported by the surging UKIP once they come into office

I am not from gabilay, why do you keep saying that like it is an insult?

It's not an insult. There is no difference between Gabiley and Garbaharey and Galinsoor so how can it be an insult?

@waraabe UKIP are only pro Somaliland for votes. Once they get your X on the ballot, they'll be shipping your Black ass back to the boat you came on

In hindsight UKIP calls for the same thing Somalis on here do, for ajnaabi to leave their country and not come as refugees:axvmm9o:

waraabe

Your superior
It's not an insult. There is no difference between Gabiley and Garbaharey and Galinsoor so how can it be an insult?

@waraabe UKIP are only pro Somaliland for votes. Once they get your X on the ballot, they'll be shipping your Black ass back to the boat you came on

I don't mind

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If both ukip and trump won.

:rejoice:

Come to think of it, both of them have somali supporters, the last demographic who should be voting for them. :whoo:

Somalis always voting only for their very immediate interest instead of the betterment of the country whether inside or outside of their homeland. :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.