Ultimate Proof for Somalis being Arab

How is it possible for a man in Muqdisho, a man in Baydhabo, a man in Hargeisa, and a man in Jigjiga to all agree that they are Arabs when they have never met? This shared belief among somalis is not merely a coincidence but rather a testament to us being Arabs.
:yacadiim:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Here comes the rabid nationalists that’ll have this post trending for a few days with over a dozen pages.

How is it possible for a man in Muqdisho, a man in Baydhabo, a man in Hargeisa, and a man in Jigjiga to all agree that they are Arabs when they have never met? This shared belief among somalis is not merely a coincidence but rather a testament to us being Arabs.
Somalia isn’t the only country where people believe they’re Arab, the Arab forefather myth is common in Muslim countries generally.

you’re telling me that Arabs are also the ancestors of south East Asians? Or west Africans? Bro this Arab ancestor myth is just that: a myth.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I knew I was Arab when I had strong urge to drink camel milk. This is clearly a sign of my Arab blood.