Ultimate Proof for Somalis being Arab

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I ain’t black. I may not be Arab or Banu Hashim. However that don’t mean I gotta be black now. I’d rather be considered an animal before I share the same race with those people.
Joe Rogan Wow GIF by UFC

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yeah there are even pakistanis who claim to link back to the prophet
My pakistani teacher genuinely believes she is related to the prophets family she even says her family have a book tracing their lineage to them πŸ’€

Why Somalis care ab being arab when 1st of all we’re not, 2nd there is NOTHING to gain?

Even if we were arabs those Niggas sell each other out 24/7, look how they abandoned their own the Palestinians and the Yemenis. all this ana Arab talk is Somalis trying to latch onto arabs to compensate for their insecurities but no offense these arabs ain’t shit either. Why even waste energy trying to be accepted by them….
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These associations with arabs have got to stop, this obsession is 100% holding us back

Last edited:
I know my roots unlike you.

Why should I care about the natives they are not my people:manny:
Actually got it wrong. Sheikh Darood was apparently the one who arrived to Somalia and was found on tree, refusing to come down until he was helped by a local and offered a local girl. The symbolism around trees is actually pre Islam.

The Arab haters on here i am convinced one of you’re parents worked as a maid in the gulf countries and were bullied hard.
The Arabs writing in the Middle Ages themselves said Somalis were: negroes related to the Habasha and Zanj; Called us blacks; and, named our territory Barr Al Ajam or berberiyiin. DNA and linguistics completely rules out any Arab descent.

The OP here is related more to Arbore and naked tribesman of Southern Ethiopia than Arabs,

Even those Somalis with Arab heritage are now Somalinized Africans🀣

Somalis welcomed our neighbours from Yemen for a thousand years into our a land. When Somalis inter marry with them in their country they call their children racist names due to their β€œblackness”.

Last edited:

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
The Arab haters on here i am convinced one of your parents worked as a maid in the gulf countries and were bullied hard.
Nobody here hates Arabs πŸ’€πŸ’€ we just don’t want to be called Arab. Why are you making light of the abuse that women get put through when they work in the gulf?????