Ummahforum:Why Somali men do not date Asian girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
South east Asian Malaysian girls crying why Somali guys don't date them Lol.

Malaywee, post: 239434, member: 742"]
In here Malaysia, though there are lots of Somali men studying different Universities,its difficult to see , a Somali guy with local girl friend or even got married a Muslim Malay girl or other races comparing to the other foreign students in Malaysia.

My friend in China also told me that Somali men, despite they are Single , they did not date any Asian or Chinese girl at all. My friend, however, concluded that 95% of Somali men in Asia are Single but not available in any Chance!..

Anyone can tell me why?!

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?433322-Why-Somali-men-do-not-date-Asian-girls/page3

Bohol

VIP
They just want tall babies :russsmug:

If we bless them with Somali sperm this how their daughters will look like. I agree they are
after height.

Somali + Malay
image1xl.jpg

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think it has less to with somali racism and more to do with the fact most of the dudes there are students on student visas both FOBs and from the west. Marrying someone in foreign country while on a student visa is very difficult and starting a family there isn't easy I would imagine.

Malaysia is also a more liberal and more multiethnic society than Somalia and I guess these FOBs from post-Shabab Somalia don't date very much either. Also Malaysian and Indonesian are cool people now don't you farahs start bashing them to boost your bruised egos.
:ufdup:

Bohol

VIP
I think it has less to with somali racism and more to do with the fact most of the dudes there are students on student visas both FOBs and from the west. Marrying someone in foreign country while on a student visa is very difficult and starting a family there isn't easy I would imagine.

Malaysia is also a more liberal and more multiethnic society than Somalia and I guess these FOBs from post-Shabab Somalia don't date very much either. Also Malaysian and Indonesian are cool people now don't you farahs start bashing them to boost your bruised egos.

Read the thread she said dating not just marriage. I doubt it is anything to do with FOBs because she mentions Somali women
do marry/date Chinese/Malays (surprise surprise ) but Somali men are not into them.

Merca

Inactive.
Ummah forum never ceases to amaze me with their Somali obsession lol. I have a relative who is married to a Malaysian woman.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Read the thread she said dating not just marriage. I doubt it is anything to do with FOBs because she mentions Somali women
do marry/date Chinese/Malays (surprise surprise ) but Somali men are not into them.
I think that has more to do with the women considering them to be meal tickets as in some countries women get citizenship when becoming mothers.

My brother wanted to marry his Chinese friend at university simply I showed him the pro and con of marrying her like if they get divorced the kids will stay with her. She can take them away to her country. His kids would adopt her culture. He took the idea out of his mind.

Bohol

VIP
Is Tyrone also a meal ticket? I think it is more to do with women being more inclined to race mix.

Here the Malaysian girl shots down a halimo after she claims Somalis are conservative she is like "bish why are your women
spreading their legs then".

Somalis are usually very conservative and tend to marry within their own race.

Then why do somali girls Here marry/date malay and chinese men?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
My friend who is studying in China is married to a Chinese! Only asians I find exotic are Japanese

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
My brother wanted to marry his Chinese friend at university simply I showed him the pro and con of marrying her like if they get divorced the kids will stay with her. She can take them away to her country. His kids would adopt her culture. He took the idea out of his mind.
It's good to think about pros and cons before considering marriage but did your brother love her and if so then he must easily be convinced. Also women in general tend to win custody so that's nothing unique to the chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.