Ummahforum:Why Somali men do not date Asian girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You are jealous.
I guess I am :/ it's not purely due to the fact that many do have low self esteem and go though surgery to look more 'cuacasion'. It's a known fact that eye surgery to enhance the width of their eyes is popular there, if that isn't self hatred I don't know what is. The same goes for my somali sisters who bleach their skin.

Somali men turning down siil? but i feel it´s like a stigma with us somali and asian women. Try marry a pakistani girl and watch what happens:dead:

Bohol

VIP
Somali men turning down siil? but i feel it´s like a stigma with us somali and asian women. Try marry a pakistani girl and watch what happens:dead:

Pakistani women are not really desired they are hairy with big witch noses. Malaysian women are more feminine.

waraabe

Your superior

Eew pakis are the ugliest people I have seen. I have yet to see one of us who finds them attractive. They are undesirable

You are jealous.i will take them over fgm survivors all day
You are very weird person with these jokes of FGM, you know that your mum is FGM survivor. all old women over 50,60 ....in the horn had FGM. Stop this silly joke of FGM you are insulting your mum and grandma (Even the habashis women had FGM )

waraabe

Your superior
You are very weird person with these jokes of FGM, you know that your mum is FGM survivor. all old women over 50,60 ....in the horn had FGM. Stop this silly joke of FGM you are insulting your mum and grandma (Even the habashis women had FGM )

Why do you keep talking about my mother, do I speak about your mother. you fishy, fat 45 year old jobless hoe

Bohol

VIP
Are u insecure walaal? Do u need female validation in order to feel masculine?

No but having females throw themselves all over you and bending down doesn't hurt.
That is the natural order of things women are designed to be humped by men.

Why do you keep talking about my mother, do I speak about your mother. you fishy, fat 45 year old jobless hoe
I didn't insult your mum but you are the one who is insulting her. She has been fgm victim and every old 60s woman in horn was. But you are making fun of them night and day. BTW you called me hoe which is your mummy

waraabe

Your superior
I didn't insult your mum but you are the one who is insulting her. She has been fgm victim and every old 60s woman in horn was. But you are making fun of them night and day. BTW you called me hoe which is your mummy

My mother isn't 60 you old . You think everyone is as old as you. My mother was born in Yemen so she didn't experience fgm.

You, your mother and your ty daughter are loose hoes who had more gusus then Soho Londoner

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My mother isn't 60 you old . You think everyone is as old as you. My mother was born in Yemen so she didn't experience fgm.

You, your mother and your ty daughter are loose hoes who had more gusus then Soho Londoner
Calm down you emotional cuqdad ridden wildebeest theres no need for the barrage of profanities.

She's not siyaad barre nor is she Morgan.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am going to just leave this here, the sultan of Isaac praising Puntland & the ciidagale abwan gamadiid praising Majeerteen.

Status
Not open for further replies.