Under what circumstances is it halal for a women to have a abortion?

Yaraye

VIP
I know that if your life is endangered, abortion is considered okay. I also heard that rape is another circumstance, tho this one seems to be disputed. In Islam, what circumstances is abortion considered halal for a woman?

Obviously rape is also a risk to her and safety so is included. That’s it. Anything else is a sin of course people do it still but it means they would be committing a sin.may Allah protect us

Everything women do is halal by default because we are perfect angels inherently free of sin 😇

@Internet Nomad if you paid attention to this persons posts you would see why it is important to call out. It is not innocent but deliberate distortions. Look at what they promote ideologically and with intention. Then go read what she has insinuated about the Prophet sws.

She is promoting a world view that is against Islam, that is necessary to call out and make clear to Muslims. Along with her other feminist/liberal comrades.

This is not a joke but a serious matter.

@Internet Nomad if you paid attention to this persons posts you would see why it is important to call out. It is not innocent but deliberate distortions. Look at what they promote ideologically and with intention. Then go read what she has insinuated about the Prophet sws.

She is promoting a world view that is against Islam, that is necessary to call out and make clear to Muslims. Along with her other feminist/liberal comrades.

This is not a joke but a serious matter.
Warya that comment was a joke, I know you're not young and in tune with how Gen Z young adults express humour but I don't genuinely believe Muslim women are above the commands of Allah (SWT). That would be ludicrous, almost as ludicrous as you taking my shitposting seriously.

:deadpeter: :deadrose:

Warya that comment was a joke, I know you're not young and in tune with how Gen Z young adults express humour but I don't genuinely believe Muslim women are above the commands of Allah (SWT). That would be ludicrous, almost as ludicrous as you taking my shitposting seriously.

:deadpeter: :deadrose:

If you question them, they will certainly say, “We were only talking idly and joking around.” Say, “Was it Allah, His revelations, and His Messenger that you ridiculed?”

OP asked a genuine and serious question, how is this funny to you?

If you question them, they will certainly say, “We were only talking idly and joking around.” Say, “Was it Allah, His revelations, and His Messenger that you ridiculed?”

OP asked a genuine and serious question, how is this funny to you?
I was looking for my source for the opinion that abortion is considered valid during the 120 days before a soul is blown into the foetus, making it an actual life worthy of sharia punishment if killed via ablrtion post-120 days. Thought I'd leave a silly joke until I came back. Is that haraam now?

People on this site have made actual statements on here containing kufr WITH THEIR CHEST but I'm the Islam-hating liberal that needs to be taken down now? How can I not laugh at all of Calool's comments when he hasn't shown this energy for people like @Celery and only expresses aggression towards female users he deems to be "enemies of Islam"?
:silanyolaugh:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I know that if your life is endangered, abortion is considered okay. I also heard that rape is another circumstance, tho this one seems to be disputed. In Islam, what circumstances is abortion considered halal for a woman?
As long as its before 4 months pregnancy its halal if the woman life is endangered or she was raped. Islamic scholars believe the fetus forms a soul in its 4th month of living

As long as its before 4 months pregnancy its halal if the woman life is endangered or she was raped. Islamic scholars believe the fetus forms a soul in its 4th month of living
Please post your reference, I'm having trouble finding my PDF with the same opinion on my laptop and just got cooked by the SSpot ulema for a silly lil joke 😃

:jcoleno:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Very simple definition, essentially seen as absolutely haram after 4 months but not murder. Prior to 4 months, there is debate on what is and isn’t allowed and when.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Very simple definition, essentially seen as absolutely haram after 4 months but not murder. Prior to 4 months, there is debate on what is and isn’t allowed and when.

Thats so interesting because i would assume naturally abortion is murder.
Whosoever has spared the life of a soul, it is as though he has spared the life of all people. Whosoever has killed a soul, it is as though he has murdered all of mankind.

Qur'an 5:32
Killing a being with a soul sounds like murder to me. What would it be registered as?

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Im saying a unlawful abortion do you get the same criminal sentence as murdering a living person
I'd assume so. Thing is a normal case the family would decide between qisaas and mag but who decides in this case? The father? Extended family?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Maybe read the rest of the thread before quoting me, thx
The last part doesn’t help your case either
1722154693663.jpeg
The general ruling is if the woman’s life isn’t in danger then it’s impermissible to do an abortion past 120 days as that is the point in which the fetus is now alive in the Islamic sense.
hadith for this is from
1722154370192.jpeg

Before this, I’m shafi’i and I assume most of us here are, it’s allowed unless there’s signs of development such as an eye, a finger and so on. If done at this stage then a small blood money (a fine) is to be paid by the perpetrator.

Another hadith on he matter
1722155017489.jpeg