Ungratefulness

Unpopular opinion but I’m always seeing the same circle jerk of people commenting bulldozing this forum with their complaining force posting about what people think of us literally constantly every single day . No sign of gratitude to Allah and his blessing their speech is filled with nothing but insecurity and ignorance .

I can imagine just how miserable your lives are by your speech on this forum . It’s getting quite annoying at this point especially when these are the same folks who would ruin a positive thread with their misery of speech . Their hearts are ungrateful and they cry and moan about the tests Allah has decreed them with .

Al-Nu’man ibn Bashir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said upon the pulpit, “Whoever is not grateful for small things will not be grateful for large things. Whoever is not thankful to people is not thankful to Allah. Mentioning the blessings of Allah is gratitude, and ignoring them is ingratitude. Unity is a mercy, and division is a punishment.”

Unpopular opinion but I’m always seeing the same circle jerk of people commenting bulldozing this forum with their complaining force posting about what people think of us literally constantly every single day . No sign of gratitude to Allah and his blessing their speech is filled with nothing but insecurity and ignorance .

I can imagine just how miserable your lives are by your speech on this forum . It’s getting quite annoying at this point especially when these are the same folks who would ruin a positive thread with their misery of speech . Their hearts are ungrateful and they cry and moan about the tests Allah has decreed them with .

Al-Nu’man ibn Bashir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said upon the pulpit, “Whoever is not grateful for small things will not be grateful for large things. Whoever is not thankful to people is not thankful to Allah. Mentioning the blessings of Allah is gratitude, and ignoring them is ingratitude. Unity is a mercy, and division is a punishment.”
I would say it's mostly a form of pessimism, either way you'd expect any trials to be there for a purpose. What purpose? Well, as many other things it'd take a bit of pondering, and actual effort to probably figure that out.

I would say it's mostly a form of pessimism, either way you'd expect any trials to be there for a purpose. What purpose? Well, as many other things it'd take a bit of pondering, and actual effort to probably figure that out.

Lol a lot of people are pessimistic that’s not the problem it’s the constant complaining that’s getting to. Me