Unhinged Passport Bro Farah Hits on a Local Somali Woman.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
His caption: I think she likes me
Him: Are you gonna ask me my name? do you wanna know my name? :krs:

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

He was also on the calafdoon show. One xalimo he was trying to shukansi was holding her laughter like..

She Was Pretty Omg GIF by DramaFever

@Yaraye @Internet Nomad

Starts at minute 13:10

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I believe our Somali people would say ''bassbort bros'' :D :)
You're not somali bro you're oromo, why do you still beg off our people, I don't get it? You are a great people Oromo, but you are separate, it's like a British person begging off German people, are you an honorary somali what's up?

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
He is funny bless him, his af Somali is outrageous watch his videos and dhaqan celis journey he seems to be having fun and enjoying himself.

War dadkan daris nahay maxaa ka khaldan weligaa ma arkaysid nin somaaliyeed o itoobiyaan sheeganayo, wa dadkan o istikhyaar haysanin, nin rag iska dhig.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
He’s from Toronto and if you’ve seen his content it’s pretty obvious he’s mentally ill so no need to make fun of him. Also his father is yemeni

Say wut?! My friend showed me his videos last week fr. We actually thought he is trolling people in Somalia for laughs..

You're not somali bro you're oromo, why do you still beg off our people, I don't get it? You are a great people Oromo, but you are separate, it's like a British person begging off German people, are you an honorary somali what's up?

I lived among Somalis, and have been mistaken for being one so many times; so I am stuck with my fellow shiny forehead having beoble. :)

Trending