Unhinged Passport Bro Farah Hits on a Local Somali Woman.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Education in somalia is not good and is if its decent its very expensive for local person. Parents selling there posessions to send their kids to school. Lets not compare our lifestyles saxib.
Majority of kids in hargeisa go to schools and more than half attend private schools that aren't cheap. There are indeed some unfortunate children who have to fend for themselves from a young age but I'm talking about people who dropped out of school due to laziness.

I don’t see any flirting happening here. Just a guy trying to pay as little as possible. He seems very happy though. Good for him.

Majority of kids in hargeisa go to schools and more than half attend private schools that aren't cheap. There are indeed some unfortunate children who have to fend for themselves from a young age but I'm talking about people who dropped out of school due to laziness.
Good amount don’t go to proper school and even if they did finish majority wont be able to go to college and university. I do believe some are lucky to go to school when young but getting decent education is hard in africa and even middle east, shit even some parts of asia/europe and South America. Employment is another thing. Us Somali who live in west should always remember life is completely different outside our walls and no matter how good our relatives are living back home shouldn’t change how we see their living situation for the majority.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
This guy is a miskeen, he’s gonna get taken advantage of by some savage Xalimo who knows how to use and abuse him. He needs his fam protecting him.

btw this guys putting on the accent right? My Somali is way more broken than his so I don’t bother even speaking but my accent isn’t anywhere near this f’d up.

My friend and I think so too. It's one thing to has limited vocabulary but his pronunciations seems exaggerated sometimes.. :ayaanswag:

when there are plenty of goodlooking teenagers rooming the city.
IMG_2184.jpeg

His af Somali is atrocious but the man looks at least 30. how's that possible?

Also, it's unprofessional to hit on women at the work place, we wouldn't do there in the west, we shouldn't do that in Somalia as well.