Uni student creating book based on the futuh

There's so many opportunities to create Somali media and push us out there like what the Turks and Koreans other people did but we just don't
This will happen if a fully functional Somali government emerges- both of those countries' media sector took over because it was a government priority and received a lot of investment. South Korea was plotting their current soft power agenda from the 90s onwards.

I can see Somali media having a grip in both Africa and the Middle East at a minimum and appealing to wider international audiences

This is so cool if someone made a film it would be an instant blockbuster I can see it now it has everything
A miniseries like Shogun would be ideal.
Sure Thing Nod GIF by Shogun FX

I wonder why the only chronicle that is famous is the futuh. I would have assumed that there would have been a chronicle for saad din. Or the ajuuran considering how long those guys where in power.

Since every bodies Discussing Somali movie inspirations :

.sayid Muhammad abdullah Hassan
. Dervishes
. Cornfield death and poem
. His death
. Raids on other clans
. Forts being used
. Spin off series bimaal clans war for independence
. Also having all of the poems

NidarNidar

Punisher
Since every bodies Discussing Somali movie inspirations :

.sayid Muhammad abdullah Hassan
. Dervishes
. Cornfield death and poem
. His death
. Raids on other clans
. Forts being used
. Spin off series bimaal clans war for independence
. Also having all of the poems
Would love to see mini series on Ughaz Roble I, just for the scene below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think Shogun ended perfectly. Many things were explained in the final episode. But yeah a miniseries would be too short for a series based on Ahmed Gurey's campaign in Ethiopia.

In Japan, they run a historical show once a year called a taiga which lasts for 50 weekly episodes. Each season covers a different event. They've been putting on the show for 60 years. Maybe they could do a year long show for Ahmed Gurey. I do wish we kept more historical records, there's probably so many epic things our ancestors did that are lost to time.

I haven’t. Did they do something related to futah in there?
No it’s about the life of Umar Ibn Al Khattab (ra) it cost 50 million dollars to make back in 2012. It consisted of 30 1 hour episodes. 10 1 hour episodes for 15 million dollars should cover the life of Imam Ahmed imo

No it’s about the life of Umar Ibn Al Khattab (ra) it cost 50 million dollars to make back in 2012. It consisted of 30 1 hour episodes. 10 1 hour episodes for 15 million dollars should cover the life of Imam Ahmed imo

watched it very interesting series .

You’re talking about this right

Trending

Latest posts