''United Arab Emirates proposed to the United States to use the Somaliland region to deal with the campaign against the Houthis in the Red Sea''

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣🤡They refused to allow the US to use their territories to attack the Houthis, fearing retaliation against their Gulf states. Instead, they prefer the US to use Somaliland and let Somaliland face the consequences. These people are beyond wicked.

It was reported by an Iranian-owned media network, so take it with a pinch of salt. Nevertheless, I wouldn't put it past the UAE to pull off something like this.

Carabta maba qarsadaan xaasidnimadooda kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
You will still see landers begging and scraping at the feet of their Emirati masters, if the UAE was a person taking out their trash, they'd use HOA as their trash can.

That map shows Khatumo as a disputed area lool. I read this report a day or two ago and last time i read it said something about it being in exchange for Somaliland's recognition

Somaliland has been making economic progress and policy changes(Berbera port developments, infrastructure, manufacturing facilities etc ). If it only focused on that instead of bending over to do stupid political moves that alienate them from or marginalize other Somalis or auction off their territorial sovereignity to Ethiopia and now potentially to the UAE, in their quest for recognition they could have been a rich industry hub exploiting their strategic position. All they are doing is bringing destabilization and mayhem to the region

They should be more like Taiwan. See what i like about Taiwan why i respect it so much is that it never tried to distance themselves from being Chinese or other Chinese people and claim it and they are not overly obsessed with seeking recognition and are keen to keep stability in the region. They don't beg their colonial past either and view their resistance to it as a pillar.

They should look at Taiwan as an example to follow and view the rest of Somalia as a economic partner , like Taiwan views China as such. Taiwan is one of China's biggest investors and its biggest trade partner. Not everyday brainless recognition seeking.

Last edited:
If this isn't all an UAE and Ethiopia production

Screenshot_20240704-143631_Samsung Internet.jpg

Never forget:

UAE-President-Sheikh-Mohamed-bin-Zayed-Al-Nahyan-and-Prime-Minister-of-Ethiopia-Abiy-Ahmed-tou...jpg

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
That map shows Khatumo as a disputed area lool. I read this report a day or two ago and last time i read it said something about it being in exchange for Somaliland's recognition

Somaliland has been making economic progress and policy changes(Berbera port developments, infrastructure, manufacturing facilities etc ). If it only focused on that instead of bending over to do stupid political moves that alienate them from or marginalize other Somalis or auction off their territorial sovereignity to Ethiopia and now potentially to the UAE, in their quest for recognition they could have been a rich industry hub exploiting their strategic position. All they are doing is bringing destabilization and mayhem to the region

They should be more like Taiwan. See what i like about Taiwan why i respect it so much is that it never tried to distance themselves from being Chinese or other Chinese people and claim it and they are not overly obsessed with seeking recognition and are keen to keep stability in the region. They don't beg their colonial past either and view their resistance to it as a pillar.

They should look at Taiwan as an example to follow and view the rest of Somalia as a economic partner , like Taiwan views China as such. Taiwan is one of China's biggest investors and its biggest trade partner. Not everyday brainless recognition seeking.
Taiwan 🇹🇼 is completely different from Somaliland.

The government who rules Taiwan claims that they are the sole government of China and hold claim to all these lands:
_w0EksD4IY0hGfS_q8xvWY2Ncx5UHgderFgKK6nWWG4.jpg

The Taiwanese government is the same government that fought and lost the civil war agaisnt the communist CCP that rules China today. The Nationalist KMT party fled mainland China and set up in Taiwan.

The Taiwanese government was actually the ones who sat as the representative for China in the United nations and was actually in the 5 permanent members of the security council along with the Soviets, USA, UK and France until the Chinese ccp became recognised as the sole China by the United nation in 1971.

Taiwan's official name is The Republic of China. This is why the ccp in Beijing is so focused on invading Taiwan.

And even so, Taiwan isn't even fully recognised by these countries and even thr United States doesn't call them a country nor explicitly states they're Chinese. They're in this weird state of limbo.

The only reason Taiwan remains relevant is due to their Semi conductor industry making Taiwan one of the most important country in the world as its one of the few that produces semi conductors at such a level.

Meanwhile, Somaliland is merely another african shitholr secessionist group trying to break away from Somalia. It's only claim to being a country is that it's borders were drawn in the Berlin conference of 1889 and the land was given to the British to set up a colony to protect shipping trade routes to their Indian colony that passes through the red sea to England.

It's government has no legitimacy, the Taiwanese government was the government of China during ww2 before being beaten by Mao in 1949.

It cannot challenge the authority of the internationally recognised government of Mogadishu which, as far as every country is concerned, rules all lands from Awdal to lower Juba.

image-10.jpeg

As far as the international community is concerned, Somaliland, puntland ect. Are all just regional government of "autonomous states" within the country of Somalia 🇸🇴

There is no question about this fact by every relevant question. The only country that tries to bend this fact is 4th world shothole called Ethiopia.

This doesn't matter to me as I was in Djibouti 🇩🇯 as a child watching niggas lift ethiopias food aid from the Port. Whatever Ethiopia does has no real affect. They're are 1 bad harvest away from state collapse and currently have civil wars and genocides that were only calmed down a few years ago.

If you go to maps you will see a dotted line between Somalia and Ethiopia, this is due to the disputed border between the two governments. The Somali claim to Galbeed is more legal than Somaliland or Puntland or any succession from states within Somalia.
main-qimg-df01dea6ecea0ce174b56915e37b7216-pjlq.jpeg

Taiwan 🇹🇼 is completely different from Somaliland.

The government who rules Taiwan claims that they are the sole government of China and hold claim to all these lands:View attachment 333588

The Taiwanese government is the same government that fought and lost the civil war agaisnt the communist CCP that rules China today. The Nationalist KMT party fled mainland China and set up in Taiwan.

The Taiwanese government was actually the ones who sat as the representative for China in the United nations and was actually in the 5 permanent members of the security council along with the Soviets, USA, UK and France until the Chinese ccp became recognised as the sole China by the United nation in 1971.

Taiwan's official name is The Republic of China. This is why the ccp in Beijing is so focused on invading Taiwan.

And even so, Taiwan isn't even fully recognised by these countries and even thr United States doesn't call them a country nor explicitly states they're Chinese. They're in this weird state of limbo.

The only reason Taiwan remains relevant is due to their Semi conductor industry making Taiwan one of the most important country in the world as its one of the few that produces semi conductors at such a level.

Meanwhile, Somaliland is merely another african shitholr secessionist group trying to break away from Somalia. It's only claim to being a country is that it's borders were drawn in the Berlin conference of 1889 and the land was given to the British to set up a colony to protect shipping trade routes to their Indian colony that passes through the red sea to England.

It's government has no legitimacy, the Taiwanese government was the government of China during ww2 before being beaten by Mao in 1949.

It cannot challenge the authority of the internationally recognised government of Mogadishu which, as far as every country is concerned, rules all lands from Awdal to lower Juba.

View attachment 333593

As far as the international community is concerned, Somaliland, puntland ect. Are all just regional government of "autonomous states" within the country of Somalia 🇸🇴

There is no question about this fact by every relevant question. The only country that tries to bend this fact is 4th world shothole called Ethiopia.

This doesn't matter to me as I was in Djibouti 🇩🇯 as a child watching niggas lift ethiopias food aid from the Port. Whatever Ethiopia does has no real affect. They're are 1 bad harvest away from state collapse and currently have civil wars and genocides that were only calmed down a few years ago.

If you go to maps you will see a dotted line between Somalia and Ethiopia, this is due to the disputed border between the two governments. The Somali claim to Galbeed is more legal than Somaliland or Puntland or any succession from states within Somalia. View attachment 333594

I know Taiwans history and the geo-politics i follow it closely. I never said it has the same history as Somaliland.

Only that they are both similar in the sense that they claim to be ''Somali'' ''Chinese'' governments but at the same time see themselves as a separate governed entities from Somalia & Mainland China but are also unrecognized internationally. They are both formerly colonized regions as well.

The difference is that Taiwan does not let it's unrecognized status or it's standings with China get in the way of developing it's country.

But yeah your point of Somaliland not having legitimacy might by the reason why it's obsessed with recognition seeking to it's own detriment.

Last edited:
I know Taiwans history and the geo-politics i follow it closely. I never said it has the same history as Somaliland.

Only that they are both similar in the sense that they claim to be ''Somali'' ''Chinese'' governments but at the same time see themselves as a separate governed entities from Somalia & Mainland China but are also unrecognized internationally. They are both formerly colonized regions as well.

The difference is that Taiwan does not let it's unrecognized status or it's standings with China get in the way of developing it's country.

But yeah your point of Somaliland not having legitimacy might by the reason why it's obsessed with recognition seeking to it's own detriment.

Meanwhile, Somaliland is merely another african shitholr secessionist group trying to break away from Somalia.

Also this proves my point. Somaliland does not have to be another poor African region and can build relevant viable industries that generate sustainable wealth , it wont' matter whether the world recognizes it or not , all that matters is what value you offer and countries will do business with you.

Somaliland is slowly recognizing it's strategic potential as a maritime, logistics and industrial hub , making some headway in that direction

Read through this:
Waaqoyi aka Somaliland development.

Berbera beachside urban development project
20210517_203357-scaled-1.jpg

The urban development project also focuses on fostering inclusion and providing space for local livelihood generation10.

Launched in 202111, the beachfront development plan consists of pedestrian walkways, 41 benches, 10 gazebos, 36 sunbeds, 3 swings, 35 recycling bins, 324 trees, and 203 solar-powered streetlights12.

Berbera city urban infrastructure development project
The project will support inclusive and sustainable development of the coastal city through strengthening the capacity of the municipality in urban planning, improving the waste management system as well as stimulating employment and entrepreneurship for urban communities.

Berbera similar to Bosaso is developing and expanding it's port but also including an economic zone.

Port expansion they have completed Phase 1 has been completed. The bosaso port expansion was a smaller scale one.

BERBERA ECONOMIC ZONE: An integrated maritime, logistics and industrial hub in the horn of Africa.

i74Uli5.jpeg
LjEKffe.jpeg

BW7qZqB.jpeg

212338281_180259330737872_3720106872927101582_n.jpg

offices.png

pre-built-warehouses.png

services-land-plots.png

The development of the Berbera Economic Zone (BEZ) in proximity to the Port of Berbera positions it as the new integrated maritime, logistics and industrial hub in the horn of Africa.
Modelled on Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza), DP World’s flagship project in Dubai, the BEZ aims at providing local and foreign investors with a conducive and competitive environment for investment and trade.

A lot of this is still currently in construction , so quite a while before it looks like the above designs.
904249b740e872d134771458f707e26bd7890cbd.jpeg

d7db324b2be6bdb323f143944615d715c5c4bf5f.jpeg

They are also building out various roads to facilitate this , one is the Berbera through Galbeed , at a later date they are going to build a road corridor from Bosaso and from Berbera to Bari and Koonfuur.
images

berbera-port.jpg

The Berbera road corridor has a round about that leads to different towns and regions
maxresdefault.jpg

Berbera to Buroa road highway

They opened a cement plant in Berbera

Various cement processing factories has been set up from it, under Somali Horn Holding Group of companies

Hargeisa experiencing various urban housing projects:

Aragsan Xafaad
Current areal view of it

Designs
F7XAz63.jpeg

Tf6xHDQ.jpeg

sqrxfMt.jpeg

Rugsaan Xafaad
Current areal view of it

The water pipeline system alongside bosaso

Concrete plant opened in Hargeisa City

Last edited:
We don't need to be fighting those guys.

The will just destroy what littlle Somaliland has built. Houthis are not normal and should not be engaged from Somaliland territory.

Even the Saudis basically surrender to them after the oil field attacks. If the FGS has any plans for oil exploration and oil platofrms they will not want to mess with these guys either.