University tuition fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it so expensive for the international students to study in the west?
Uk :17000 pounds
Us: 40000 USD
Canada:35000 Canadian dollars.
UAE:It ranges from 12000 to 25000 USD.
It feels like a middle finger from them. Only rich students can go there.:mjcry:
Scandinavia . :salute:

ofo
I am very imprssed with Norway.:banderas: Tuition fees are so cheap if not free, even though it is not easy to get in and the living cost is expansive. The quality of education also good.:obama:
i get paid to go to high school, albeit the amount has fallen since the hay days of the 2000s

im not poor enough for social security even:mjcry:

What's up with germany though? They,like other countries such as UK,US,and Canada, are advertising their universities in our schools. While I believe the motives of these universities are for money, germany are keeping the tuition fees free for all foreigns. Alot of people now wants to go to germany. Why do they want to bring in so many people ?

@Amun be prepared. I feel to many people are coming into germany. It is going to be a disaster.:damn:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why would they pay you to go to high school?
We had something like that too but David Cameron and fucking Nick Clegg happened :pacspit:

I remember when I was in secondary school and I'd go back to Sweden to drop-by scrubs I played Counter-Strike with and they were
all rocking Razr BlackWidow mechanical keyboards and shit and I'm out here with my microsoft caag keyboard and logitech dooli.

Last edited:
Why would they pay you to go to high school?
If I was poor enough right now or went to school during the 2000s I'd get from a little less than $200 to $300 a month just for going to high school

Now I get a ~100 bucks each year for three years to either spend on whatever or to buy a subsidized and incredibly good laptop from the state/county. So basically either free money or a free laptop for school use

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
$100 kulaha, all we got was like 20 (roughly around 25 dollarinos?) fucking quid, 30 max if you managed to tick some requirements.

The real money comes when studying at Uni though. If I wanna study abroad I can get paid by both Norway and the Govt where I'll be studying :manny:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We had something like that too but David Cameron and fucking Nick Clegg happened :pacspit:

I remember when I was in secondary school and I'd go back to Sweden to drop-by scrubs I played Counter-Strike with and they were
all rocking Razr BlackWidow mechanical keyboards and shit and I'm out here with my microsoft caag keyboard and logitech dooli.
Razer is for scrubs, if you want the good stuff get a Ducky/Filco keyboard and Microsoft Intelli 3.0 mouse.
:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending