University tuition fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: What's with the sun face???

Did you catch my attempt at humble bragging? :russ:
Untitled-9.png

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Personally, I think those students who didn't attain the best grades in the run up to Uni should be made to pay higher amount of tuition fees to discourage them less academic students from applying to University and instead embark on vocational courses from which they can benefit more.

Apollo

VIP
What's up with germany though? They,like other countries such as UK,US,and Canada, are advertising their universities in our schools. While I believe the motives of these universities are for money, germany are keeping the tuition fees free for all foreigns. Alot of people now wants to go to germany. Why do they want to bring in so many people ?

@Amun be prepared. I feel to many people are coming into germany. It is going to be a disaster.:damn:

I borrowed a f*ck ton of money from the German Student Finance system at 0% or near 0% interest. Didn't even use it, just have it sitting around at a higher interest account and might use it for a house deposit looool.

N

NaomiHoney

We use to get £30 a week. EMA if we attended all our classes.
College aka Senior high school age 16+

Apollo

VIP
Scandinavia is borderline communist.
Germany and Holland are mixed economies, bit more capitalist than the Nordics.
UK leans more towards US' greedy capitalism.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
What's up with germany though? They,like other countries such as UK,US,and Canada, are advertising their universities in our schools. While I believe the motives of these universities are for money, germany are keeping the tuition fees free for all foreigns. Alot of people now wants to go to germany. Why do they want to bring in so many people ?

@Amun be prepared. I feel to many people are coming into germany. It is going to be a disaster.:damn:

Too late for the warning, they're already overrun with refugees.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Scandinavia is borderline communist.
Germany and Holland are mixed economies, bit more capitalist than the Nordics.
UK leans more towards US' greedy capitalism.

Well, you must not know what communism is then. Scandinavian countries are social democracies who rank at the top when it comes to free market. They're anything but communist.

I borrowed a f*ck ton of money from the German Student Finance system at 0% or near 0% interest. Didn't even use it, just have it sitting around at a higher interest account and might use it for a house deposit looool.

I kind of want to do that with the maintenance loans, in the future, but with the current saving account rates I wouldn't be getting much of a return

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They let's you take out massive amounts of cash interest free and put it in a savings acc that yields interest yearly?

Am I reading that right?

Apollo

VIP
They let's you take out massive amounts of cash interest free and put it in a savings acc that yields interest yearly?

Am I reading that right?

Yes, they don't check whether you use the money for school or private stuff. Everyone graduating after 2010 got really lucky with ultra low interest rates.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Schools here love take make money off international students.
:mjlol: There's a university in a city little away from the one I'm in that loves to take in East Asians, requirements aren't all that too.
Even cadaans can't get in, out of three classes (roughly 65 students) one to two people got an actual offer.

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
:mjlol: There's a city a little away from the one I'm in that loves to take in East Asians, requirements aren't all that too.
Even cadaans can't get in, out of three classes (roughly 65 students) one to two people got an actual offer.
:chrisfreshhah:Cadaans getting discriminated against in their own country in favour of indhayar who have more money! Is this a preview of things to come, I wonder? :pachah1:

:mjlol: There's a university in city little away from the one I'm in that loves to take in East Asians, requirements aren't all that too.

This is like unis in London :mjlol: My cousins student accommodations were full of East Asians, according to him none of them spoke very good English. How did they even get in :patrice:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:wow1: So many typos and you two keep quoting me. This phones letting me down.
This is like unis in London :mjlol: My cousins student accommodations were full of East Asians, according to him none of them spoke very good English. How did they even get in :patrice:
I've noticed that too, there was one dude from Cyprus in my class. The only English words he knew were 'League of Legends'.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Personally, I think those students who didn't attain the best grades in the run up to Uni should be made to pay higher amount of tuition fees to discourage them less academic students from applying to University and instead embark on vocational courses from which they can benefit more.
juju gangggggg squadddd up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending