Unmatched and blocked on muzz after 3 messages

I also had 20 somali women view my profile. None of them liked me. I can assure you am not even ugly and many women have commented on my looks. Those who I send likes all ignore me.

The only girl who liked me unmatched and blocked me after 3 messages. I did not send her any bad messages and was as respectful as possible. I also tried other dating apps but no Somali girl matches with me.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Your probably ugly bro hate to break it to you, I got one question when people "compliment" your looks do you ever pay attention to their body language and expressions? Maybe they are complimenting you out of pity.

It’s not funny and I don’t know why you guys are reacting with that. This is how you create incels. And no, am not desperate just want a Somali wife. Just like every Somali guy out there.
Not trying to be funny sxb and not sure if you are trolling. The way you wrote this thread was funny. Just letting you know that sometimes people can subconsciously perceive things about you that you may not be aware of and that perception can become reality. They may be perceiving things in the messages you send them. Also, we have no idea what you look like so…

Aseer

VIP
Me: Salaam alaykum

Her: wac alaykum salaam, how are you doing?

Me: I am doing good, what about you?

Her: Good

Me: What’s your interests? I enjoy reading and gaining knowledge. Along with running and gym.

*blocked*
You should have ushered her to talk about herself more, women love to talk about themselves. Also dont ask generic questions she was probably asked that 500 times by other guys.

Your probably ugly bro hate to break it to you, I got one question when people "compliment" your looks do you ever pay attention to their body language and expressions? Maybe they are complimenting you out of pity.
Nah I am definitely not ugly. When I walk the streets, girls from all ethnicities give me looks.
You should have ushered her to talk about herself more, women love to talk about themselves. Also dont ask generic questions she was probably asked that 500 times by other guys.
Okay thanks for the advice, I will try that.

About the body language when they compliment, I see their faces brighten and big smiles. It’s not a fake smile since I can see it in their eyes.

Aseer

VIP
Nah I am definitely not ugly. When I walk the streets, girls from all ethnicities give me looks.

Haye then its probably your NPC-ish attitude, an example question is "What are you up to" basically talk about the present and talk about engaging topics, stand out. If you want more help post updates.

Aseer

VIP
About the body language when they compliment, I see their faces brighten and big smiles. It’s not a fake smile since I can see it in their eyes.
Do they laugh alot at your jokes? Even if its a bad joke? Is their body language open? Do they approach you and talk more with you first?

Then why do you even need a ‘dating’ website. If you are good looking you should be able to meet in real life. Either you ain’t and you are lying to yourself or it’s your attitude/way you talk.

Then why do you even need a ‘dating’ website. If you are good looking you should be able to meet in real life. Either you ain’t and you are lying to yourself or it’s your attitude/way you talk.
I am pretty socially awakwrd and have high functioning autism. Approaching girls in real life causes me too much anxiety. Online is more anxiety free for me. Though I have learned to mask and gained much social skills.

Aseer

VIP
To be honest from my observations maybe its the somali women themselves since they tend to be more apprehensive and cautious online, its best to approach them face to face where they tend to be more open, @OneTwo DM some random ajnabi girls as a test and see if they respond.

I deleted the app since the men I matched which was about 6 didn't match me back and I found out why. Apparently men on muz can't see who liked their profile or even see compliment (which I did to one of them) unless they get gold. This triggered me as I liked all the somali men I found handsome and had a good bio. SMH

Aseer

VIP
I deleted the app since the men I matched which was about 6 didn't match me back and I found out why. Apparently men on muz can't see who liked their profile or even see compliment (which I did to one of them) unless they get gold. This triggered me as I liked all the somali men I found handsome and had a good bio. SMH
Waa fiicantahay that you didnt match with them cause they dont have muzz gold, muzzmatch is a marriage app and them not having muzz gold proves they cant afford 20 pounds monthly which equals they are broke and probably cant provide. :shaq:

Those dating websites are all a ploy to make money

Those dating websites are all a ploy to make money
Yeah I'm still bitter because literally found about 6 that i felt could have been my soul mate
Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon