Up-and-coming Somali model Ladan faces racist backlash from Yt models who claim she's a DEI hire

I said this before - a lot of non black women secretly believe in that race hierarchy thing, they get so triggered when they see a black girl getting more praise for her beauty than them.

She needs to ditch those b1tches before they try sabotaging her career

Which is ironic because alot of white chicks look like toothless dopefiends in the face.

*Lifeless hair
*Albino skin
*Paper thin lips (Scust)
*Not known for their curviness (Ironing board backsides also Scust)
*And above all they're allergic to soap
scust.png

Yet have the nerve to belittle other groups.
Twilight zone shenanigans fr.

Which is ironic because alot of white chicks look like toothless dopefiends in the face.

*Lifeless hair
*Albino skin
*Paper thin lips (Scust)
*Not known for their curviness (Ironing board backsides also Scust)
*And above all they're allergic to soap
View attachment 343625

Yet have the nerve to belittle other groups.
Twilight zone shenanigans fr.

It's because their men have done the ultimate PR marketing trick and convinced most of the world of cadaan "beauty".

Alhamdulilah East Africans haven't been brainwashed like the rest of the world.

This woman is literal perfection. Mashallah

Cadaans really believe their own propaganda that they are the most beautiful lol.

Cadaan women hate beautiful black women, it shakes the fake world they build for themselves.

It's because their men have done the ultimate PR marketing trick and convinced most of the world of cadaan "beauty".

Alhamdulilah East Africans haven't been brainwashed like the rest of the world.
Agree with first part but definitely not the second. Tons of East Africans have fallen victims to yt supremacist propaganda when it comes to beauty hierarchy. You see many commenters on this forum praising them often

This woman is literal perfection. Mashallah

Cadaans really believe their own propaganda that they are the most beautiful lol.

Cadaan women hate beautiful black women, it shakes the fake world they build for themselves.
Honestly, cadaan women aren’t as bad as non black WOC when it comes to this. Personally, I’ve had the worst experiences with those strong face dhegacas chicks :hova:

even the older ones are so b1tchy and competitive

Honestly, cadaan women aren’t as bad as non black WOC when it comes to this. Personally, I’ve had the worst experiences with those strong face dhegacas :hova:
Dhegacas women get so weird about noses.. Whenever they compliment mine I can sense the bitterness within trying to escape it’s so creepy.

DrakeDhegacas women get so weird about noses.. Whenever they compliment mine I can sense the bitterness within trying to escape it’s so creepy.
Frr its so creepy - i can safely say there the only type of women I’ve NEVER got along with. Everytime I try to befriend one, the xaasidnimo and cattiness starts showing. I just stay away from those h0es :nahgirl:

Trending

Latest posts