USA Ethnic Groups by household income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis should definitely tick the white box. Arabs were not considered white at first but they protested and petitioned to be classified as cadaan. Even black ass Sudanese and Yemenis are classified as white, meanwhile us Somalis who are just essentially white people dipped in Chocolate have to tick black. WTF.
Potential employer sees that you have ticked black = you will remain unemployed and have your application binned. We need to get together and make a change.
Either we are classified as white or they should make a seperate Somali category. We DO NOT need all that historical hatred for mathows affecting our employment. That aint our business!
#MakeSomalisWhite
:chrisfreshhah:

Somalis should definitely tick the white box. Arabs were not considered white at first but they protested and petitioned to be classified as cadaan. Even black ass Sudanese and Yemenis are classified as white, meanwhile us Somalis who are just essentially white people dipped in Chocolate have to tick black. WTF.
Potential employer sees that you have ticked black = you will remain unemployed and have your application binned. We need to get together and make a change.
Either we are classified as white or they should make a seperate Somali category. We DO NOT need all that historical hatred for mathows affecting our employment. That aint our business!
#MakeSomalisWhite
:chrisfreshhah:
What's so bad about ticking black? I don't get how a form for a college or what have you has anything to do with historical hatred:ayaanswag:. As long as you know what you are, it doesn't really matter what box a pen comes into contact with.:icon lol:

What's so bad about ticking black? I don't get how a form for a college or what have you has anything to do with historical hatred:ayaanswag:. As long as you know what you are, it doesn't really matter what box a pen comes into contact with.:icon lol:
Is that even a question
Numerous studies have found that black ppl are many many more times less likely to get a call back from
employers let alone pass an interview.
THIS is a result of anti-black racism which resulted from a HISTOTICAL HATRED for black folks! This is rooted in slavery and jim crow which we Somalis were NOT a part of! Thus when we tick black these historical prejudices towards AA's are placed onto us and limit our employment oppurtunities.
Getting a job > being politically correct

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Is that even a question
Numerous studies have found that black ppl are many many more times less likely to get a call back from
THIS is a result of anti-black racism which resulted from a HISTOTICAL HATRED for black folks! This is rooted in slavery and jim crow which we Somalis were NOT a part of! Thus when we tick black these historical prejudices towards AA's are placed onto us and limit our employment oppurtunities.

You tick the box after you get the job

Is that even a question

It is a question lol, well imagine an employer expecting a so called 'White' person, and then a Somali walks in the room. And then there's the interview:bell:.
Besides in the UK we have a choice if we want to answer it or not, we don't have to specify our race, is that not the case in America?

It is a question lol, well imagine an employer expecting a so called 'White' person, and then a Somali walks in the room. And then there's the interview:bell:.
Besides in the UK we have a choice if we want to answer it or not, we don't have to specify our race, is that not the case in America?
Atleast you get an interview :manny: Most AA applicants aren't even granted that
If the interview goes well and you're denied a job you can claim discrimination and file a lawsuit
I'm from the UK too i'm advising my American brothers and sisters :pachah1:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Atleast you get an interview :manny: Most black applicants aren't even granted that
I'm from the UK too i'm advising my American brothers and sisters :pachah1:

Faduul badanidaa

Why don't you just worry about UK affairs we clearly don't know what it's like to be black in America

Status
Not open for further replies.