Usually the ones that exit out religion are ugly in appearance but this chick looks nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I have noticed that too! Probably because Allah takes the light away from their hearts and looks.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Her eyes look like the eyes those kids from Kanye West's "Diamonds from Sierra Leone" music video had.

child-worker.png

Scary.

Looool she sent Al-Shabab on her, I haven't watched the rest yet. Sorry for the girls face, I am not allowed to post on this forum anymore but this is too much.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Lol @ light

Aj explain this unpleasant phonemena in terms of looks of Ex muslims, I don't have a problem with most of them, it's just that they cross the line sometimes with their new fond light. No need to bad mouth, to each their own.

Aj explain this unpleasant phonemena in terms of looks of Ex muslims, I don't have a problem with most of them, it's just that they cross the line sometimes with their new fond light. No need to bad mouth, to each their own.

@UncleMenace has seen my face. No homo but he can agree I'm very handsome lol

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Is she the dumb Christian woman from Sweden?

You must be mentally deranged to become Christian after leaving Islam. I have no respect for her. Id have respect for her if she ditched religion all together and became godless

She has annoying way of talking, couldn't watch the whole video.

Who cares how she looks? Islam makes people do a lot of ugly things like the Dkaka attack where Jihadis mercilessly slaughtered civilians just because they happen to be non-Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.