Valentines Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Only a truly desperate woman would chase a malnourished ashy Abdi like you.

Duchess

VIP
all es get desperate when valentines coming up. I don't have to do anything, they'll flock to you like flies flocking to light:banderas: Guessing you do too:damedamn:

You are what you attract. You attract es because you're built like a . Do us all a favor and cover that bird chest of yours. You're not impressing any of us.

You are what you attract. You attract es because you're built like a . Do us all a favor and cover that bird chest of yours. You're not impressing any of us.
madam i aint tryna impress you. I only care for impressing myself:ahh:

Now back on topic, have you found yourself a valentine for this year or are you running desperate:lolbron:

w7U3paru1o20eO0JnCokH-ZXqFFEUWdoUuPHJVlYt7I.jpg

switch *men* with *faraax*:deadpeter:

Duchess

VIP
madam i aint tryna impress you. I only care for impressing myself:ahh:

Now back on topic, have you found yourself a valentine for this year or are you running desperate:lolbron:

Valentine's is for consumerist sheep like you. I've never seen a man so excited about Valentine's. It's really unattractive.:susp:

Shit this chick asked me if I'd be her valentine when I was like 13/12 (when I was a socially inept gamer for the most part). I was gaming at the time and said "and do what?" to which she replied "eat pizza or something".

Me, being the retard I was said "yea sure" and then presumed gaming for a couple of hours. The next day I asked when are we supposed to meet or something like that,

She told me Valentines was yesterday. Stupid me thought it was on the 15. February for some reason :jcoleno: I said yes to her then didn't talk to her for the rest of the day thinking I'd do it tomorrow :kanyehmm: Well shit was awkward between us for a hella long time, all because of me and my retardedness:kendrickcry:

Duchess

VIP
No one to spend the day with huh?:francis:

what man wants you?:holeup:

Let's stay on topic. No more tears from u two:hahaidiot:

I call bullshit on your post. I don't even know where to start because your entire existence is problematic but I'll give it a go. 1) I've never seen a straight man so consumed with having a date on Valentine's and 2) you seem like the extremely clingy type. I doubt any woman chases you. The fact that you tagged me in your topic a few minutes after saying you would ignore me says it all especially since you know I'm happily married and have no interest in you or men of your kind but yet you still continue to try to receive some sort of validation from me.You're an attention starved ashy Abdi and a mindless sheep. #fixitallah

I call bullshit on your post. I don't even know where to start because your entire existence is problematic but I'll give it a go. 1) I've never seen a straight man so consumed with having a date on Valentine's and 2) you seem like the extremely clingy type. I doubt any woman chases you. The fact that you tagged me in your topic a few minutes after saying you would ignore me says it all especially since you know I'm happily married and have no interest in you or men of your kind but yet you still continue to try to receive some sort of validation from me.You're an attention starved ashy Abdi and a mindless sheep. #fixitallah
Did you read the OP? I'm talking about desperate women, not myself. What sort of bs deduction is this? between this and your insults instead of facts in debates you really don't bear any substance.

Please don't derail any further. I was hoping you'd bring some fire thats why I tagged you:francis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Duchess

VIP
Did you read the OP? I'm talking about desperate women, not myself. What sort of bs deduction is this? between this and your insults instead of facts in debates you really don't bear any substance.

Please don't derail any further. I was hoping you'd bring some fire thats why I tagged you:francis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's called projection. It's very obvious you're a simp, boowe. No need to fake the funk for SSpot.:francis:

It's called projection. It's very obvious you're a simp, boowe. No need to fake the funk for SSpot.:francis:
I see the mental tricks you're trying to pull cuz I've used the same ones :denzelnigga: that says more about you though than me :mjpls:

They don't work on me though. Well atleast you tried. Here is your medal
image.jpg
:drakekidding:

Again. Don't derail and ruin my thread :ufdup:

Duchess

VIP
I'm a mod. I'm the one who is tasked with deciding what is and isn't derailing. You tagged me looking for attention and I gave it to you. I haven't derailed your thread.:umad:

No, I dont feel anything in particular at the moment. In fact, since you insist, I'll dedicate a special man hating post for you all on valentines day

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Valentines Day is a capitalistic creation created to serve and benefit men aka patriarchy and as a Woman I firmly oppose all celebrations of it.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Valentines Day is a capitalistic creation created to serve and benefit men aka patriarchy and as a Woman I firmly oppose all celebrations of it.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

You're a radical feminist and communist? :mjlol:

By the way, how does it benefit men when we are the one's spending money too?

Get out here with that shit :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts