Valentines Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Xalimo Demons are strong wallahi. Joined friday and already attacking men.:mjlol:

Would have been nice to have "heads up" warning prior to reading this last night. I blew coffee out of my nose and people around me thought I choked. This is still funny.

@xaliimo demons, @Prior Friday join and then @Thursday attacks

:russ:

In roman culture before Christianity adopted Valentine day, it was known as Lupercalia Celebrations when women were supposed to be very fertile. So there were lots of sex that day to get women pregnant. Then around 490 After Christ, A pope adopted it and made it official Christian celebration on February with one day move on the calendar.

According to Encyclopedia, "The festival honored Juno, the Roman goddess of women and marriage, and Pan, the god of nature”

Gambar

VIP
:dead::dead: Maya google i dheh sidaan kuugu so raadiyo xalimo falentines Day walba filin hindi isla daawataan. Why is ur name gambar?.. I find it weird lool

:pachah1:
Rageedi aa tahey.
I'm not that "ilbax" Valentines Day is not something I would ever celebrate. Imagine if I tell my husband we are gonna celebrate hayaay :icon lol:

I'm not that "ilbax" Valentines Day is not something I would ever celebrate. Imagine if I tell my husband we are gonna celebrate hayaay :icon lol:

:damedamn: You are xalimo yourself???. I thought you were a farax. Lol btw I was just trolling you. I liked your Somali. I myself don't believe in Valentine's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending