Very cringeworthy moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overheard:

"Mashallah your baby is light skin". Somali woman to another Somali woman.

Self hatred and obsession of light skin is very strong here in the UK Somali community:snoop:

Overheard:

"Mashallah your baby is light skin". Somali woman to another Somali woman.

Self hatred and obsession of light skin is very strong here in the UK Somali community:snoop:
What is cringeworthy is the fact you listened to xalimo conversation and then you reported it as if it is some kind of ground breaking event .bakhti ha tahay .war shuqul nageed nagala tag.

Last edited:
What is cringeworthy is the fact you listened to xalimo conversation and then you reported it as if it is some kind of ground breaking event .bakhti ha tahay .war shuqul nageed nagala tag.

Be quiet. This is a website where we share our views and comments freely. This isn't the prison you came from.

It is ground breaking. I am here to give you some respect. Never be ashamed of the colour of your skin. I notice the more religious you are, the more likely you want light skin.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Not gna lie Somalis here are weird as fxck and obsess with light skin. Mainly the older generation. I have a cousin who is light skin and used to make fun of my aunts kids for being dark cos of her husband. She married a light skin guy because she thought light skin + light skin = light skin and her kids came out dark. She's very sad about it but never shows it. I laugh at it so much. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Be quiet. This is a website where we share our views and comments freely. This isn't the prison you came from.

It is ground breaking. I am here to give you some respect. Never be ashamed of the colour of your skin. I notice the more religious you are, the more likely you want light skin.
You are in the Uk and this is the most interesting thing you report :draketf:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Not gna lie Somalis here are weird as fxck and obsess with light skin. Mainly the older generation. I have a cousin who is light skin and used to make fun of my aunts kids for being dark cos of her husband. She married a light skin guy because she thought light skin + light skin = light skin and her kids came out dark. She's very sad about it but never shows it. I laugh at it so much. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Wtf for real? How is that possible?! Shhiiiiit when I think about it, I know 2 brown Somalis who gave birth to 1 Wesley Snipes darkness child... I need to be more careful man

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Honestly ppl who wish for lightskin babies are kind of cancer. I have one aunt who had the misfortune of making her lightskin baby endeavours public to my mother... My hoyo put this poorly woman on absolute blast.

She left almost in tears

You are in the Uk and this is the most interesting thing you report :draketf:
Sxb you don't know the loser well .his intention was to attack UK Somalis on the sly and then have a thread where they are ridiculed for being "Arab booty clapping " and ukhtis .the conversation is probably made up . Wa dhaandhaan.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Wtf for real? How is that possible?! Shhiiiiit when I think about it, I know 2 brown Somalis who gave birth to 1 Wesley Snipes darkness child... I need to be more careful man
If it matters to you so much just marry a white chick. :mjohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending