Very cringeworthy moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reign She properly cheated. It is very rare for kids of two light skinned Somalis to come out dark unless one of them
is dark.
Outrageous! Somalis are an exception to this rule. Two dark somalis can marry and give birth to both dark and light skin kids. The opposite is also true. Somalis aren't like others when it comes to this. Look around at your friends and their family. Most somali families have a mixture of both light and dark.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Don't listen to him fam. Genetics are a complex weave that don't follow specific rules like that.

My mom's a shade away from white and I legit look like I ain't been unlocked in pictures sometimes.

waraabe

Your superior
Not gna lie Somalis here are weird as fxck and obsess with light skin. Mainly the older generation. I have a cousin who is light skin and used to make fun of my aunts kids for being dark cos of her husband. She married a light skin guy because she thought light skin + light skin = light skin and her kids came out dark. She's very sad about it but never shows it. I laugh at it so much. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
LooooooooooL

I bet she was shocked when the midwife handed her the child

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
LooooooooooL

I bet she was shocked when the midwife handed her the child

LOL no when they were born they were light but they got dark over time. It's karma tbh. Most of the time you end up getting what you're running away from to teach you a lesson.

The only one who is but hurt is you ,Marka futada lagu waso.dont take this too personally .i will rebuke you every time I see another "let's ridicule and mock Somalis for no particular reason " type thread .

Kkkkkkkk is that why you joined this site.

This website was founded on my values: free speech.

You need to accept that

@gays bleed regularly .a gay guy told me this .

@stop hiding behind free speech . That is not the point .you hide behind the mask of a somali forum to attack poor defenceless Somalis . You enjoy the misery and pain of Somalis .

@gays bleed regularly .a gay guy told me this .

@stop hiding behind free speech . That is not the point .you hide behind the mask of a somali forum to attack poor defenceless Somalis . You enjoy the misery and pain of Somalis .

My heart aches when I see a Somali person in need. I even cried when I posted a video of a Somali girl orphan on a swing set smiling but you made fun of me along with others. Remember this? I then had to ask the mod to delete the thread because you xaar'd on it.

Gay men don't bleed. Don't embarrass yourself. Do you bleed after every bowel movement?

U gonna meet somali guys in London

I met two.

@AbdiJohnson take pics of ur holiday

I will.

Abdi, your problem is that you want to debate and argue about everything without a hint of what it is you are waffling on about . Anal sex ,male or female , can be the most painful form of sexual intercourse . and yes , gay men do bleed after anal sex ,but obviously not on every occasion and may not happen to everyone .if you are saying such thing does not exist ,it just shows how ignorant you are .

As for crying when Somali are in need ,spare me the crocodile tears .what thread ?this guy is full of bullshit .

Abdi, your problem is that you want to debate and argue about everything without a hint of what it is you are waffling on about . Anal sex ,male or female , can be the most painful form of sexual intercourse . and yes , gay men do bleed after anal sex ,but obviously not on every occasion and may not happen to everyone .if you are saying such thing does not exist ,it just shows how ignorant you are .

As for crying when Somali are in need ,spare me the crocodile tears .what thread ?this guy is full of bullshit .

Sex is enjoyable. The male gspot is there. You're ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending