Very sad story !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own that walahi!
This site isn't going to improve with the fuckry you're doing. I can't stand your arse you little snitch, you use them as puppets I see everything you c*nt!!

Yes it's a business I appreciate that, when you bring down a woman & her children that's where I cut off.

Remember what is happening in Somalia/Yemen/Sudan/Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan
And the rest when you are having good food & still have your family members.

Wait so you're telling me some men like @UncleMenace actual simps women on a message board? Reminds me of thecoli when lonely men who don't interact with women irl sends out dick pictures to just feel important. :mjlol:

I remember when this Coli chick exposed this simp for trying to pay her rent after she rejected him multiple times. :dead:

Breh, stop simping and go outside and interact with women.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wait so you're telling me some men like @UncleMenace actual simps women on a message board? Reminds me of thecoli when lonely men who don't interact with women irl sends out dick pictures to just feel important. :mjlol:

I remember when this Coli chick exposed this simp for trying to pay her rent after she rejected him multiple times. :dead:

Damnnnnnn i never thought i would see someone out simp kool-aid :russ:

Damnnnnnn i never thought i would see someone out simp kool-aid :russ:

The thing about Kool-Aid is that he is actual smart when it comes to simping. He actual smashed a few coliEchicks on the low.

Cool Nigerian fella. But the other simps are disgusting... I hope you remember that cave hoe Strawberry. She's on the right...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The thing about Kool-Aid is that he is actual smart when it comes to simping. He actual smashed a few coliEchicks on the low.

Cool Nigerian fella. But the other simps are disgusting... I hope you remember that cave hoe Strawberry. She's on the right...

:mjlol:

KOOL-AID really has mastered the art of simping :damn:
yeah i remember that cave hoe :susp: Nigga really need have some standards

btw is you blackout from coli?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:bell::susp::susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending