Very weird people!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6060.JPG

In North Somalia the Ethiopians come walking on feet to our cities sleeping in our streets and creating ghetto neighbourhoods. In south Somalia, the Ethiopian army is killing and raping our people. They learned our language, wore our clothes, dance our dhaato. Also they are following us everywhere Somalis moved to Minnesota they will move there also. In diaspora, they claimed Somali identity for refugees status. Their government send spies to Minnesota to spy on Somalis from Ogaden region. They meddle in our political affairs. They want to decide who will be our new president. And now They are joining Somali forum. It is somalispot, a spot for Somalis. Why they are running after us? This is new level of obsession that I never saw it before.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
As the Diplomatic Security and Foreign Forum missions Assistant Secretary of SomaliSpot, I believe that Habashi Assange (@Gucci mane)
must be extradited as soon as possible to an Ethiopian forum.

"when Ethiopia send it's people they're not sending their best, they bring khat, they bring crime, they're rapists"

"i'm gonna build a huge wall, and i'm making Ethiopia pay for it"
-Canuck 2017

"when Ethiopia send it's people they're not sending their best, they bring khat, they bring crime, they're rapists"

"i'm gonna build a huge wall, and i'm making Ethiopia pay for it"
-Canuck 2017

Kkkkkkk Honestly we need the wall but they will jump over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.