vomiting words coming from a woman against somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I apologize, it's a little banter, you say worse stuff on a daily basis about women and somali unionist :drakewtf:

The nightmares are coming back
tumblr_m5s4u76VKr1qeqpbco6_r1_250.gif

Somali men are qashin the succeful ones often marry out we are left with trash, it is becoming a global concern the amount of trash we have. We don't want to influence green house gases and turn our planet into a shit hole, time to recycle the garbage we have collected.
I'm glad you recognised that xalimos only deserve qashin. :siilaanyolaugh:

why would you deserve better when y'all don't even have a functioning pussy :ileycry:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm glad you recognised that xalimos only deserve qashin. :siilaanyolaugh:

why would you deserve better when y'all don't even have a functioning pussy :ileycry:
My private is area is fully intact thank you, however I am an advocate to end the suffering and sexual abuse of women who have undergone FGM, as they will never be able to whiteness the wonderful gift of achieving full sexual satisfaction. As the anatomy which played a role in advancing sex is no longer available. Like a doll who has lost a limb, a woman who has undergone FGM has lost a part of her intimate identity. Such dark humour recalls for a mental evaluation.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Siilkaada haa noo xayaysiinin
He said I had FGM so I proved him wrong, in fact the diasporas have not been exposed to FGM due to though sanctions placed within the west, by the way get your head out of the gutter when did I go into extreme detail about my intimate area. I merely proved this gentleman wrong with his accusations. Your the one with vile putrid thoughts, get your head out of the gutter and read carefully what I post before quoting such an absurd message. Fool !

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yes, the strong always influence the weak, it robs off on people, look at charismatic leaders like Hitler/Napoleon to give you a Europhile platable example, the people love them to bits and would die for them upon masses

In this contemporary time Erdogan is the closest to this as a recent Guardian article pointed out whom were shocked by the sheer level of love and devotion the people have for him, were thousands man/women were telling the reporters "even if he does something bad, it must be because he knows something we don't, and we fully support him and sacrifice ourselves for him"

If these leaders can drag millions of males/females to sacrifice their life in love and devotion, your telling me you can't do 1/1000000 of it in your own household to your own wife?

Then Yes! Your a fucking Beta cuck to the absolute bone, these little bed wenches you see running around loose on these forums, even tough my high standards would never let me "select" them. (fucking note *select* rather then be pathetically selected by her which is the case today)

But if I was forced to do so as a community saving project, they would all lovingly submit to me without me raising a single frown never mind word or hand, forget them, you yourself would be intimidated if I looked at you. that's how you should be, it starts with yourself first.

But if you have that Juveline retaining, physiognomy of a neotony gay pedo face along with the metro-sexual confused Aura and Personna, then of course this respect you speak off will never come.
What the actual f*ck :chrisfreshhah:
I laughed my ass off reading this but I stopped laughing when I realised that what I'm reading are the actual thought of a real person that exists somewhere in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.