Wadanibrand vs Landerbrand

I have experimented both with Somali Landers/Northerners and the rest of the Somalis in the clothing business to see who are more proud of their background.

One thing I can say is Northern Somalis definitely get behind their own, regardless if this is fueled by hate to show out to the other Somalis. I currently have a website Wadanibrand.com up and running with a Somali Wayn jersey.

I have been pestered by Northern Somalis to design a previous jersey I designed for 18th May celebration. They have been pushing me to design for them but my loyalty lies with a Greater Somalia and stand against any Somali division. Even while there's huge monetary value offered.

Somali Landers are pushing forward while we are dazing and they will inch forward right in front of us Somalis eyes. They have a plan while we have dream.
IMG_20240908_234122_561.jpg

Attachments

• 0481137e0a38f4f71a60d6ae3665c355_0.jpeg
    0481137e0a38f4f71a60d6ae3665c355_0.jpeg
    892.3 KB · Views: 63
I have experimented both with Somali Landers/Northerners and the rest of the Somalis in the clothing business to see who are more proud of their background.

One thing I can say is Northern Somalis definitely get behind their own, regardless if this is fueled by hate to show out to the other Somalis. I currently have a website Wadanibrand.com up and running with a Somali Wayn jersey.

I have been pestered by Northern Somalis to design a previous jersey I designed for 18th May celebration. They have been pushing me to design for them but my loyalty lies with a Greater Somalia and stand against any Somali division. Even while there's huge monetary value offered.

Somali Landers are pushing forward while we are dazing and they will inch forward right in front of us Somalis eyes. They have a plan while we have dream. View attachment 342237
They look sick bro, just ignore the separatists pestering you

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Looks nice but logo is too small/doesn’t stand out

Somalis like big logos not low-key things

Somali Landers are pushing forward while we are dazing and they will inch forward right in front of us Somalis eyes. They have a plan while we have dream. View attachment 342237
Ofc landers will ride out for their own, but congratulations on the venture and inshallah you find success

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Wadanibrand

I'm old school mj, u landers brag about things like shirts which is thousands.of years old, u don't bring anything new that's transformation. I'm getting darods to study science(mechanical, electrical, tech, mathamatics, chemical) those fields create economical.products which is the only field to create products or else their will be stuck copy n pasting other ppl ideas and be humiliated. It's not even hard once u understand underpinning laws which u need to.pay attention when u hear laws it's universal, then its about theories and using formulas which requires mathamatics for precision measurement, a simple miscalculation here can ruin the product to be created. It's not hard at all once they learn the framework

I even want them to study nuclear engineering.

Trending