walahi I called it and it happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
do you guys recall me predicting the arrest of that " reporter" kid in Borama who went around asking folks which national anthem they can sing ?

Will! He was arrested 2 days ago and will probably be in jail for a minute

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
He deserves it.
Tired of these stupid ass so-called journalist tryna stir shit up!

Keep that nigga locked up

LooL Isaaqs are funny people.

-They arrested that reporter Coldoon for going to Xamar.

-Xidigiha Geeska for performing in Mogadishu.

-And now they have arrested civilians for singing a song.

I told you guys, Isaaqs on average have a higher mental illness rate than any other Somali Qabiil.

No one talks about it because its not PC.

LooL soon, Maamulka Hargeisa would start arresting its own citizens for speaking Somali or displaying anything that is blue. Because its Wanlaweyn, Faqash and symbol of our enemy Somalia.

LooL u guy's remember when they shut down Radio Hargeisa couple of yrs ago because they played a song that belonged to the old Somali national TV.

LooL these people are really crazy.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He deserves it.
Tired of these stupid ass so-called journalist tryna stir shit up!

Keep that nigga locked up

There's a journalist code of conduct in SL, correct? Which clearly states that " any journalist found to be spreading propaganda and mischief within our nation in order to lay the seed for disunity and mistrust will be dealt with in accordance with article 5 of the constitution "

I mean somethin like that...I'm sure we have it. ..

I'm not even a total believer in our breakup but with this kid "reporter" I can clearly see that he was send by the little intelligence agency in Xamar to score a cheap goal.

I applaud the gov of SL for arresting his ass and that he must spend 3 months in prison and his credentials revoked if he has any.

War wax kasta ba reporter sheeganaya nowadays.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
LooL soon, Maamulka Hargeisa would start arresting its own citizens for speaking Somali or displaying anything that is blue. Because its Wanlaweyn, Faqash and symbol of our enemy Somalia.

LooL u guy's remember when they shut down Radio Hargeisa couple of yrs ago because they played a song that belonged to the old Somali national TV.

LooL these people are really crazy.

The liquor store is on line 7....they said your bottle is waiting

There's a journalist code of conduct in SL, correct? Which clearly states that " any journalist found to be spreading propaganda and mischief within our nation in order to lay the seed for disunity and mistrust will be dealt with in accordance with article 5 of the constitution "

I mean somethin like that...I'm sure we have it. ..

I'm not even a total believer in our breakup but with this kid "reporter" I can clearly see that he was send by the little intelligence agency in Xamar to score a cheap goal.

I applaud the gov of SL for arresting his ass and that he must spend 3 months in prison and his credentials revoked if he has any.

War wax kasta ba reporter sheeganaya nowadays.
LooL so he was sent by an intelligent agency?

Wow! Thats the idoor mind for u folks.

waraabe

Your superior
When you see your father abused by your hooyo, knocked around by your red eyed uncles, you develop irrational behavior. game developed irrational hate of isaaq and darod even tho they weren't the ones who humiliated his folk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He was arrested for asking questions? Did the citizens get arrested also since they didn't know the national anthem?

LooL if u don't know the make believe, fake National anthem they arrest you.

No wonder Khaatumo state and Awdal want nothing to do with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.