walahi I called it and it happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
:childplease:Games your fate will be worse. If you ever step foot in SL you'll be tied to a dameer that will drag your cadcad ass around the street getting lashed while crying "khat is one helluva drug".

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You're a that's why you want a dog
I see you're still mad because I handed your ass to you.

We all know who looks and sounds like a in this site. Be a big boy and reply to the appropriate topic.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

That wasn't an insult all es want a dog. I'm a dog you're . See I'm trying to be these days
Where in my comment did I say I wanted a dog? You sensitive , it's not my fault that you catch feelings more than women. Keep calling me a and you will see. What I call es is "men" and I put the word men on emphasis because you are acting like a so called now. The reason you're going on this topic like a headless chicken is because I called you out while you were trying to step to a female. All you do is step to female. If you act like a , write like a and I will treat you like a . Game on mother lover.

Where in my comment did I say I wanted a dog? You sensitive , it's not my fault that you catch feelings more than women. Keep calling me a and you will see. What I call es is "men" and I put the word men on emphasis because you are acting like a so called now. The reason you're going on this topic like a headless chicken is because I called you out while you were trying to step to a female. All you do is step to female. If you act like a , write like a and I will treat you like a . Game on mother lover.
Be my guest. I can see this forum gives you power you don't have irl but If we were locked in room theres only going to be one and it ain't this dog

Gibiin-Udug

Be my guest. I can see this forum gives you power you don't have irl but If we were locked in room theres only going to be one and it ain't this dog
Power? You think I've power over you? Is that why you keep spewing your bullshit. You're an insecure and you just proved me right. Have you seen the way you act? We all know you're the in this situation. Keep catching feelings nayaa. From now on I will address you like a .

Now stop quoting me.

Also, be a lady like and quit calling men names. Now i see why u are still single. What man would want to put up with you.

Smh.

Gibiin-Udug

Also, be a lady like and quit calling men names. Now i see why u are still single. What man would want to put up with you.

Smh.
How the hell do you know if I'm single or not? You drunkard piece of shit.
What do you know about being a lady, you're the bottom of the barrel. Smelly sambusa maker.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
He knew his intention or else he would've included the ppl that know the anthem and not edit it out.

Besides SL jails are chilling. They feed you good and they let you chew qaat with the inmates :drakegrin:. Landers are too chill wallahi:ulachen001:

He knew his intention or else he would've included the ppl that know the anthem and not edit it out.

Besides SL jails are chilling. They feed you good and they let you chew qaat with the inmates :drakegrin:. Landers are too chill wallahi:ulachen001:

Fanta delivery happens 3 times a day in jail. Sorry we ran out of cream soda though. Bit of a shortage in the country right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.