Walahi I experienced Islamaphobia today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i was decked out in Khamiiis, macaamad, sandals and koofiyad Somali.

I came out of the restaurant cause I finished my food early and wanted to play with my child and as I was outside, in this beautiful day, with my child and my back was to the parking lot I heard "USA!USA!" in like a whisper, I mean that's how quite it was. I looked at him but I doubted what I just heard and so I kept quite.

Then he goes into the restaurant and next thing I saw was that this guy coming out immediately and almost running through a Somali fmaily, kids and mother while saying "USA! USA! f*ck this". At this moment I had to say something and so I said "what about the USA". I said in a authoritive way. I know I'm just inches away from my car in case he grabs something from his car then I can also grab my 9mm in the clove department. So he said "USA!" as he took a cowardly glance at me as he walked to his car. Then I said "say that front of my face".

Then I noticed the Somali lady was just staring at us and we had a quick talk and she was like "qaraco wa cunsuri".

Folks! Stand your ground! Don't do this if you are not carrying heat

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What did you expect walking into an ihop in west Columbus?

I will not be deterred wherever I might be in this city. I will stand my ground. Dignity over a simple soul. Insult me that's negotiable but attack my diin front of my child then I might as well die confronting you.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Are jeans and shirts cultural appropriation aswell? Should we only wear white wool macawiis?

The western clothes are also cultural appropriation.

Let's go back to our traditional clothes

the qamis is atleast closer to our cultural clothes.

No trousers and suits :dzmxmmb:

If culture matters that is.

Otherwise shut the fukk up.

Status
Not open for further replies.