Walahi I experienced Islamaphobia today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malawax is different sxb. I could send you some but I ate it all. :siilaanyolaugh:

Did you have that this morning, merka? I've had it, but don't like it. I don't like oily food. Don't like samboos for the same reason.

Surely I'm not alone in this.

And if I never apply laxoox whirla technique on teflon again, I will die content.:ftw9nwa:
Yeah I had it this morning. I don't like eating oily food too, but put some yogurt on top and it tastes sooo good.

I can only eat one sambusa after fasting before I start feeling sick.

laxoox whirl technique :dead:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Malawax is different sxb. I could send you some but I ate it all. :siilaanyolaugh:

Yeah I had it this morning. I don't like eating oily food too, but put some yogurt on top and it tastes sooo good.

I can only eat one sambusa after fasting before I start feeling sick.

laxoox whirl technique :dead:
Imma run up on your house to bililiqo me some malawax. :gunsmiley:

Half Nigerian :manny:
I'm more of a waffle guy bruh.:manny:

I've never had it in my life heard it's a reer waqooyi thing. :cosbyhmm: What it tatse like?
I guess it is a waqooyi thing. It's just laxoox with some spices and then fried. Put some natural yogurt and honey on top and it tastes like heaven. :ahh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Did you have that this morning, merka? I've had it, but don't like it. I don't like oily food. Don't like samboos for the same reason.

Surely I'm not alone in this.

And if I never apply laxoox whirla technique on teflon again, I will die content.:ftw9nwa:
For some reason I only eat sambuus in Ramadan. Never bother with it the rest of the year.:lol:

This one time as a kid. This lady made sambuus with barado in it for us shit was disgusting af. I almost completely stopped eating it Walahi. :susp:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I guess it is a waqooyi thing. It's just laxoox with some spices and then fried. Put some natural yogurt and honey on top and it tastes like heaven. :ahh:
Spices, yogurt, honey :wtf: Nigga calool xanuun socda ba ka hadlaysa :whoa:

VixR

Veritas
For some reason I only eat sambuus in Ramadan. Never bother with it the rest of the year.:lol:

This one time as a kid. This lady made sambuus with barado in it for us shit was disgusting af. I almost completely stopped eating it Walahi. :susp:
It's too oily, I don't like it. When you make oven meat or veggie filled pockets, those are way better and waaay less oily.

Also, french toast is where it's at for me over waffles & pancakes any day:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's too oily, I don't like it. When you make oven meat or veggie filled pockets, those are way better and waaay less oily.

Also, french toast is where it's at for me over waffles & pancakes any day:
Veggie filled pockets :susp: I rather eat sambuus dripping with oil than shit like veggie filled pockets.:vqbuyv0:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Oh man, you haven't lived. But you sound like you're still in that kiddy stage of not liking vegetables that I never went through. :p
Kkk :chrisfreshhah:
You've must been that one kid who'd ask for other relatives veggies like ay sis/bro you finna finish that :mjlol:

VixR

Veritas
Kkk :chrisfreshhah:
You've must been that one kid who'd ask for other relatives veggies like ay sis/bro you finna finish that :mjlol:
No, because have you noticed how other people's food tastes gross? For some reason, the food on my plate would taste better than my neighbors even though it all came from the same source, bs I'm small capacity.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
No, because have you noticed how other people's food tastes gross? For some reason, the food on my plate tastes better than my neighbors even though it all came from the same source.
:comeon: You bragging bout veggies :russ::susp:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
They already do. :mjlol:

2menofalmahwit.jpg

Macaawis gang :gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Anyways South Yemenis & Reer Waqooyi share similar culture. Here is a pic of Somalilander & Yemeni fishermen in Berbera wearing Macaawis
3c3aaf2564664c3ba6894ca52ad88411_8.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You don't know cambabuur? :snoop:

Its like laxoox but waaay better. Its usually only made for eid.

I guess only people from Djibouti would know.
CmspvMWVIAA3rqZ.jpg

Never heard of this before:cosbyhmm:

But looking at the picture My guess is that its a laxoox with egg batter?

Status
Not open for further replies.