Warya cadcad so gal

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Who are the other cadcads who live in marka? Everyone knows about the shanshi but what are the names of the others that shanshi don't like to intermarry.

Also why don't shanshi intermarry with them and where did they come from?

@Hafez

Hafez

VIP
The cadcads that live in Marka are mostly us, Shanshiyo, Hatimi, Asharaaf, Reer Faqi, etc. All cadcads intermarry with eachother. I think our people look down upon Indian cadcads even though we've intermarried with them for a long time. Our community hierarchy is kinda like Asharaaf > other Arabs > Shanshi > Indians, Pakistanis, etc.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The cadcads that live in Marka are mostly us, Shanshiyo, Hatimi, Asharaaf, Reer Faqi, etc. All cadcads intermarry with eachother. I think our people look down upon Indian cadcads even though we've intermarried with them for a long time. Our community hierarchy is kinda like Asharaaf > other Arabs > Shanshi > Indians, Pakistanis, etc.

No there's other cadcad communities, these ones are like your midgan. I forget what they're called. This is why I call you a sheegato. how do I know more about cadcads than you?:obamatell:

Hafez

VIP
No there's other cadcad communities, these ones are like your midgan. I forget what they're called. This is why I call you a sheegato. how do I know more about cadcads than you?:obamatell:
I think you're talking about Bajuni, wallahi I'm not sheegato.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I think you're talking about Bajuni, wallahi I'm not sheegato.

Nope these ones look like arabs, and bajuunis have nothing to do with you people. I will ask but even I know that there's more than just shanshi that live in marka.

Hafez

VIP
Nope these ones look like arabs, and bajuunis have nothing to do with you people. I will ask but even I know that there's more than just shanshi that live in marka.
Then they are Hatimi. Wallahi there are Hatimis that look 100% khaleeji, I know what you're talking about. There are also reer faqi that look like that. They could also be Wa Arabu that have migrated from Barawa not long ago, but what do you expect? We are Arabs.
:comeon:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Loooooooooooool@ cad cads looking down on anyone. This is really funny. I need the laugh @Hafez :mjlaugh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

They copied us. My mom was telling me about this cadcad clan that gets looked down upon by other cadcads I was :ftw9nwa:

Shanshi are considered it to a lesser extent, because they don't actually know where they're from.
Then they are Hatimi. Wallahi there are Hatimis that look 100% khaleeji, I know what you're talking about. There are also reer faqi that look like that. They could also be Wa Arabu that have migrated from Barawa not long ago, but what do you expect? We are Arabs.
:comeon:

More and more you prove to me that your a fraud. They are not hatimi or whatever. I'll remember and I'll post back here.:yloezpe:

Hafez

VIP
@Hafez are ethnic Somalis cursed in your household? Have your family members made any negative comments of us of any kind?
If you want me to tell you the truth I will. Most cadcads consider Somalis lamogoodle and illiterates. Do you want me to lie or tell the truth??

Hafez

VIP
They copied us. My mom was telling me about this cadcad clan that gets looked down upon by other cadcads I was :ftw9nwa:

Shanshi are considered it to a lesser extent, because they don't actually know where they're from.

More and more you prove to me that your a fraud. They are not hatimi or whatever. I'll remember and I'll post back here.:yloezpe:
Wallahi, billahi, tallahi I'm reer Benadir Hatimi. I actually don't know what you're talking about besides the Arabs that I know. PS. The ancestry of the Shanshi are well-known. I'm probably the most knowledgeable Benadiri diaspora (out of the youth). Most of them wouldn't be able to tell you shit. Just go on twitter and ask a Benadiri about their history.

Hafez

VIP
@nucleus WALLE I think I figured out what you're talking about!!! I have a friend that is exactly as you describe. Wallahi I know their tribe! They are al-Bakri and they are Omanis!

Hafez

VIP
@Hafez does your mom and dad have ethnic Somali friends? Do they frown upon when you speak with or befriend ethnic Somalis?
Yes, they have a lot of ethnic Somali friends. They don't frown upon their children befriending ethnic Somalis. It depends on what the person is like. Our parents would prefer that we befriend a motivated, smart and sensible Somali than a criminal cadcad. My lil bro just had a bunch of Somalis over today, they were eating rice and banana together on one big plate. There's actually no "beef" between us like some on here make it out to be.
:chrisfreshhah:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
i don't know why you guys are so fixated on cadcads, when i was in xamar they were looked down upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.